cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G75VW 32GB Storage on AsusWebStorage

Asus_G72GX
Level 7
Good afternoon!

According to https://www.asuswebstorage.com Asus G75VW and other Asus products ships with built-in GB amounts on Asus Web Storage. So if to check this list G75VW have 32GB of free cloud storage space. I recently had Asus Web Storage icon in FIle Exlporer when I had stock 256GB Lite-ON SSD, but I never used or actiavted it, now I replaced it on a new HDD with fresh install of Windows 7 and installed all drivers and utilitites with included Asus disk, but now I have no Asus Web Storage icon I tried to install it seperately but there where no any option to expand amount for 32GB only 5GB available. And also there is no any field in web version of Asus Web Storage where is possible to enter serial number of laptop in order to expand amount of storage, only field for serial number in order to get discount on 500GB purchase available. So is there are any possibility to upgrade the cloud storage drive for 32GB? I also posted this question for Asus Web Storage forum but no one replied to it. Thanks in advance for reply!
2 REPLIES 2

Clintlgm
Level 14
First I've heard of this for a G75, maybe since I have paid for cloud back up I just didn't pay any attention. It must have been attached to your original install. If you want it back I suppose you'll need to restore to factory condition. Sort out how its connected and how you'll be able to connect to it after a fresh Install as it would have been part of the factory installed bloat ware, that you we avoiding by clean installing!
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

sedio309
Level 7
I have a new G75VX and same is hapening to me....
And have another quiestion...those 32GB that you have shared in the Webstorage, means that you have 32GB ocupped in every PC you have sync it right??? or you can acces it online without have the 32GB on your PC??