cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to rename threads ?

Orduu
Level 7
Is there a way to change thread title I dont see option for this anywhere ?
7 REPLIES 7

X-ROG
Level 15
Click edit post in first post and there should be the option. I just checked the admincp and there's no specific allow/deny so it must be a default enabled option.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Click edit post in first post and there should be the option. I just checked the admincp and there's no specific allow/deny so it must be a default enabled option.

I can change only title above post but not title of thread above posts.

chrsplmr
Level 18
In the past this has only been possible by forwarding the change to a mod/admin.
then when they get a moment they usually do within reason.
Members don't have access to that, unless something has changed. .c.

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Thread title changing is not something that is normally available at the user group level. As Chris wrote above if it is felt that a change is needed PM a mod/admin with the request.

X-ROG
Level 15
OK I found it finally in the admincp, but the only option is a time limit for users on thread titles. I've upped it from 5 mins to 30 mins.

Beyond that please just message a moderator 🙂

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
OK I found it finally in the admincp, but the only option is a time limit for users on thread titles. I've upped it from 5 mins to 30 mins.

Beyond that please just message a moderator 🙂

Thanks by the way there bugs with spanish words instead of english for example requesta rapida and ir a Avanzado instead Go Advanced.

Orduu wrote:
Thanks by the way there bugs with spanish words instead of english for example requesta rapida and ir a Avanzado instead Go Advanced.

We know, we're trying to fix it. Another vBulletin fail.