cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum languages...

X-ROG
Level 15
Right, well, since installing the Spanish language pack for our Spanish subforum the English language version has been absolutely screwed. I've tried reloading new Eng language packs but it just makes the situation worse so I will find some time and manually go through the 20+ pages editing all the phrases when I get a few hours spare, soon. It also means I've had to delete the German and Spanish options for now.

Thanks for that vB. Sorry about the awkwardness everyone!
18 REPLIES 18

Retired
Not applicable
No hay problemas de ningún tipo Marshall, ha pasado tanto tiempo divertido y educativo, con nuevas influencias exóticas. No se puede instalar el paquete del idioma swahili?

bocadillos de queso salvajes, Arne!! 😉

WhitePaw wrote:
bocadillos de queso salvajes, Arne!! 😉

jeje! mis bocadillos favoritos !

Yo as well no veo nothing mal con el forum in two idiomas.

Retired
Not applicable
http://www.asus.com/se/

is not the same as the global asus webiste.. software are missing, and some links are screwed up

I never use the se domain, its bad..

jejejeje 😉
Arne Saknussemm wrote:
jeje! mis bocadillos favoritos !

Yo as well no veo nothing mal con el forum in two idiomas.

Orduu
Level 7
MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Right, well, since installing the Spanish language pack for our Spanish subforum the English language version has been absolutely screwed. I've tried reloading new Eng language packs but it just makes the situation worse so I will find some time and manually go through the 20+ pages editing all the phrases when I get a few hours spare, soon. It also means I've had to delete the German and Spanish options for now.

Thanks for that vB. Sorry about the awkwardness everyone!

I personally recommend MyBB its free and I think its better or at least comparable to vBulletin and has large number of plugins.

Orduu wrote:
I personally recommend MyBB its free and I think its better or at least comparable to vBulletin.

Thanks! We've been looking more high-end currently 🙂

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
No wonder the forum is constantly forcing me to use Spanish. 😛

We're actually a bi-lingual learning experience. Subconcious translations.

Retired
Not applicable
But not only guns, some roses.. yesterday Asus.com had a humongous speed, i was surprised to say the least. was it DIMM slot no 2 that kicked in?