cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the Graphics power settings?

FishingKen
Level 7
Hey guys, I have the 15'' version of the G750, and I just bought a new asus mx series monitor to use as a desktop setup. I am having the issue of the monitor causing the server connections of most games to be broken, and then not able to make the connection again, all drivers are up to date, and I was told by a technician that I need to make sure the graphics power setting are at maximum because the monitor may not be getting enough power from the graphics cards to function properly, matter of fact he told me that he was 98% sure that this was the issue, but the problem is, I don't know how. Can someone please tell me how. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thanks
1 REPLY 1

SteelersFANinMA
Level 9
Right click on your desktop and open NVIDIA Control Panel>Manage 3D Settings>Global Settings>Power Management Mode = Prefer Maximum Performance. By default it is set to adaptive.

Also you can set Maximum Performance for your Intel graphics card under your Power Options as well as other settings that may help like processor power to max. I hope this helps. 🙂