Memory For The Maximus VII Hero

I'm looking at purchasing the M7 Hero once Asus releases the product and have been researching memory options, specifically the timing & MHz specs. The plan is to run either an i7-4770k or it's successor in the refreshed Intel line once the new CPUs are released. 16GB ram total. I plan on running simulation software with this system, specifically X-Plane 10. I've got to keep my flying skills up somehow since I've been out of the cockpit for a few years.

I'm planning to OC the cpu slightly, but not drastically, but not the memory. I'm going to just hope to get as close to the the manufacturer's specs as possible.

My specific question for the ROG members is this ... with respect to specs and timings, which of these G.Skill DDR3 options would be faster? If you have a better suggestion for memory, please offer it up with your reasons why. I'd love to hear your opinions. Let me know if you need more info from me, thanks in advance.

G.Skill: Trident X 16GB (8GBx2) 1866MHz - 8-9-9-24-2N 1.50v
    F3-1866C8D-16GTX

G.Skill: Trident X 16GB (8GBx2) 1600MHz - 7-8-8-24-2N 1.50v
    f3-1600c7d-16gtx

G.Skill: Trident X 16GB (8GBx2) 2133MHz - 9-11-11-31-2N 1.60v
    f3-2133c9d-16gtx

All three of these indicate the Maximus VII to be on the QVL. The latency specs seem very good for the 1600MHz DDR3, but the transfer rates and clock rates are higher on the other models. I'm not sure which way to go. All three options aren't cheap, so I was hoping you folks could point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    Last edited by XJP05; 05-10-2014 at 02:46 AM.

There was a problem with the forum software and this thread wasn't visible for a few days. I re-posted it in the "Build Advice" area here.

Sorry for the inconvenience folks, so please disregard this thread. Thanks to ROG support for resolving the issue.