MSI GTX 760 TF 2GB OC
PSU Seasonic platinum 760w
HDD WD Black 1tera,blue 1 tera,green 1 tera
Monitor LG D2343P
===============================

I plan, I will buy :

-Procecor i5-4690K
-ASUS Z97 - Deluxe
- I was confused for Ram, G Skill or Corsair are more compatible with the ASUS mobo (I read in forums outside, that each brand different motherboard compatibility possessed with RAM, for example, are more compatible with the MSI mobo Corsair RAM) is it like this? I just need to 8GB.
-VGA MSI N770 TF 2GB OC
-PSU Seasonic platinum 760w
-SSD? give suggestions for the SSD, the 240GB size.
-HDD WD Black 1tera,blue 1 tera,green 1 tera
-Monitor LG D2343P
-colling corsair h80
6 REPLIES 6

Antronman
Level 10
They are all fine. Trident X is the most popular overclocking RAM, because it has good ICs (Samsung, I think) but if you don't plan on tweaking, Corsair Vengeance pro offers lower-latency kits with the same clock, albeit for a much higher price.

240GB SSDs make little sense to me. Not enough storage to be able to store a lot of games and the like, but way more than you need for OS. Unless you can afford a 500GB SSD or a capacity around there or more, I would just stick to a 120GB SSD.

GTX 770 isn't much better than the GTX 760. I would either buy an R9 280x or when the Stryker comes out, get the Stryker. (It's an ROG 4GB 760).
Don't get green edition drives. Black, Blue, or RE for WD.

Instead of the H80, try the Corsair H105. It's a thick rad, and twice as long for better cooling.

You also might want to worry about peripherals. Corsair K70 is great for keyboard, and best FPS mouse is Corsair M65, easily while for MMO/ARPG your choice between the Razer Naga and Logitech G600, while for RTS the Corsair M95 is great.

For headphones, reviews say Turtle Beach Ear Force 7 is the best, but they're in the 150s, so if that's too expensive for you try the Razer Kraken.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Antronman wrote:

GTX 770 isn't much better than the GTX 760. I would either buy an R9 280x or when the Stryker comes out, get the Stryker. (It's an ROG 4GB 760).

This is a good point here, you're better of saving money now and investing in a higher end GPU, because you won't notice any high performance gains.

For the SSD, I personally scale with 240/256 ssd's. I don't feel that I'd install 200gb's of games/software at any one given point, and by the time I run out of room on the SSD for software/games, a few months may have passed and I would invest in another one if it goes on-sale. True story, was using my m18x laptop, felt like I needed more room a few months later, and just threw another in, two 256 ssd's feels nice and I don't have to create virtual partitions =).

Praz
Level 13
Hello

G.Skill 2400MHz Trident X (32GB) is what I'm using with the Z97 Deluxe and as expected works fine without issue. As far as SSD size purchase the largest you can afford.

TenBlade
Level 11
Don´t know if Sandforce controller for SSDs still has issues, if so I recommend Samsung SSD, and two of them, one for OS and all that stuff, that just won´t go anywhere else than onto C-drive, and another for games/programs. You know, they tuck away nicely in the "back room" side of the cabinet. I used velcro, and placed them in favourable spots with regards to where the cables are.

Update :::::
Processor: I am still waiting for i5 4690K
Motherboard: I plan to buy ASUS Z97 Deluxe
Seasonic PSU P760w
Cooler: Corsair h105
RAM: I am still confused. (8GB)
VGA: GTX 770 (I have bought it)
SSD: 250GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO (for the OS, and games faforit)
HDD: WD Black 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Green 1TB.
================================================== ===
Short story:
My previous PC, ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe. does not seem to fit with me.
My favorite games (fifa series, fifa 12,13, and fifa 14.)
I just want to use the PC for gaming, especially playing FIFA.
I feel Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, has a bug in the USB, (my personal opinion) so my game controller, such as experiencing dellay.
I compare with Asus P8Z68 Deluxe ASUS P5KPL AM-SE.
Asus P5KPL SE am, very convenient to use to play fifa.

TenBlade
Level 11
Just make sure to have about 20% free space on your SSD, or else it may not work well.