Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

I've got some private messages in my inbox but, for whatever reason, I can't seem to find a way to reply. Now I can't even open my inbox no more! If you want me to reply, please send me a p.m. with your email address inside, I'll reply to that (if I manage to open my inbox, that is...).
    Thanx!

ROG Member Array

Check this:

"Games Bond has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Games Bond from the recipient list and send the message again."

This is what I get when i try to send you a message, it looks like you disabled it.
    Instead of you trying to reply to any messages, just go to my profile and send me a message directly from there.

ROG Member Array

Thanks for information, but sorry, I just can't - there's no option to send messages and I've looked everywhere, in your profile, my profile, settings... I didn't change anything in the settings and it seems like everything there is as it should be. I could read my first message, but since then, all I get when I try to open inbox is this:

" Games Bond, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Something's not right here... I guess anything with "Asus" logo on it doesn't work for me, ROG forum included. :-)
    If the administrator is reading this, please check if everything's ok with my account!
    If some senior Asus product manager is by any chance reading this, please do not hesitate to replace my laptop with the new one immediately as I'm really sick and tired of all these lemons you sold me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2