cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GTX 780 Ti Matrix Platinum, Still Coming Out In The UK ?

Dicehunter
Level 10
So I've had the card in the title pre-ordered since it was announced and I have no problem in waiting but it's nice to know that the card is actually still going to be released, The place I pre-ordered let me know today that their stock has been delayed by a further 4 weeks Minimum with no solid date set at all.

This has me a little worried, Just a simple question, Is the card still coming out in the UK or not ? Yes or no and what is the expected time frame ?

7 REPLIES 7

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
You're lucky you got to pre-order it, there's nothing about them landing in Aus, not even pre-order pages lol

Antronman
Level 10
There weren't pre-order pages in NA.

Just gone. No word at all. Nada. Nychevo. Zip.

I've been waiting forever.

Sure I have a good month-or so until X99 is released, but seriously. Will they even be released before the 880Ti?
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Honestly I've never seen a company managed so badly, A lot of the customer services didn't even know it was coming out.

No one knows what's going on, The actual company who is making the damn card can't even tell it's Customers if and when it's coming out even though it is advertized and reviews of it are all over the net.

The whole company needs re-organizing badly.

Dicehunter wrote:
Honestly I've never seen a company managed so badly, A lot of the customer services didn't even know it was coming out.

No one knows what's going on, The actual company who is making the damn card can't even tell it's Customers if and when it's coming out even though it is advertized and reviews of it are all over the net.

The whole company needs re-organizing badly.

They're usually not like this.

For whatever reason, the Matrix cards are as elusive as Neo.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me

Antronman wrote:
They're usually not like this.

For whatever reason, the Matrix cards are as elusive as Neo.

I just don't get it, They dont even have the dignity to respond with a valid answer 😞

I'm in Australia and I got mine 😄

Myk you can get it from Scorptech.

Mine didn't come with the Sticker to get my free copy of Watch Dogs but I emailed Asus and they sorted me out 😄

Mitchilled wrote:
I'm in Australia and I got mine 😄

Myk you can get it from Scorptech.

Mine didn't come with the Sticker to get my free copy of Watch Dogs but I emailed Asus and they sorted me out 😄

Lucky, So far Asus told me the place I pre-ordered it from has got it but the place says it never arrived then they say they do have it in stock but they have to book it in and then another employee said they didn't even know they had it and then another employee said they have zero information so in all honesty I'm completely confused, The place I ordered it from is overclockers.co.uk.