cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ROG site design! [May 2014]

X-ROG
Level 15
Please Ctrl+F5 your browser, bare with us as we tweak the layout and fix bugs. We've updated everything which will hit performance in the next 24 hrs, but should be fine by the weekend.
46 REPLIES 46

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I thought i'd noticed some new changes up the top there of the Forums, now I know i'm not going crazy....yet 😛

X-ROG
Level 15
If you click Home you'll see a whole lot more 😮

Forum update is still slowly progressing 🙂 (in a few months more)

It's nearly 6pm here, so it'll be ~14 hours before our guys start acting on feedback. 🙂

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
I dunno if this is a bug or a permanent change, but what happened to the rotating banner that was always at the top of the Front page?

Myk SilentShadow wrote:
I dunno if this is a bug or a permanent change, but what happened to the rotating banner that was always at the top of the Front page?

It's been replaced with a static one that shows 1/2/3/5 banners instead. Now you have key content and key info (giveaways etc) in the same place 🙂

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
It's been replaced with a static one that shows 1/2/3/5 banners instead. Now you have key content and key info (giveaways etc) in the same place 🙂

Awesome, had to make sure 😛

Personally I love the design, clean and simple, but looks great

Twiggy
Level 7
I like the new layout, too. I'm seeing unexpected text like "Respuesta Rápida" in place of "Quick Reply" in the forums, though. The new background also looks really... uh... not quite right in the forums.

Twiggy wrote:
I like the new layout, too. I'm seeing unexpected text like "Respuesta Rápida" in place of "Quick Reply" in the forums, though. The new background also looks really... uh... not quite right in the forums.

All black?

We know about language issue and hope to fix soon 😞

Antronman
Level 10
At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I literally refreshed the page at one point, and everything changed.
Say hi to the next generation.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion

Through passion, I gain strength

Through strength, I gain victory

Through victory, my chains are broken

The Republic of Gamers shall free me