cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Nomad BackPack

Rezwan_Azfar_Ha
Level 7
I am going to university this year and was planning to buy the ASUS G750JM-DS71 gaming laptop. To best compliment this I also want to buy the ASUS ROG Nomad backpack which is made with the ASUS G750 series in mind.

After much searching I was unable to find any available online. Has the production of these bags been discontinued so fast? If there are any available by september then where can I find them? If they are to be available, will they be selling online or in stores also?

I think this is the only backpack for me. Would be very sad if I cant buy one.
6 REPLIES 6

The_Guru
Level 7
I would very much like one of these as well (assuming it'll fit the 17.3" G75VX. I've been looking for a good one but the previous case I'd found for both my G73SW and my current G75VX (G75VX-BHI7N11) was an Alienware and it got wore out from wear and tear, and they've since changed the interior dimensions (despite having the same model) and my laptop won't fit anymore. These case also look cooler and seem to have more padding.

The_Guru
Level 7
Anyone know anything, like if it would fit or maybe where to buy one that's realistically priced?

Phantzm
Level 7
The last I heard was that some retailers/pc customizers are expecting them in on the 31st. I got this from both XoticPC and Amazon. But considering the demand, I'm not 100% convinced that they will actually have them at that time.
ASUS G750JM+
32GB RAM / SAMSUNG EVO 1TB SSD / 1TB HDD / BD-RW
ESO / RIFT / NeverWinter / GuildWars 2 / Thief / NWN & NWN2 /
TITANFALL / BF 2-4 / UT2004 / Q4 / Crysis 1~3 / Dead Space 1~3

The_Guru
Level 7
Anyone know if it'll fit the G75VX? If the specifications I found for both the Nomad and my laptop are correct I think it will if barely, since I'm sure there's a little wiggle room.
My laptop is supposedly 16.3" x 12.6" x 2.0" and the Nomad's page says that the laptop compartment is 16.5354" x 12.5984" x 1.9685"

Phantzm
Level 7
It's supposed to be tailor made for the newer line of gaming laptops, so it should fit fine. I am ordering one myself, so I surely hope so. 😎
ASUS G750JM+
32GB RAM / SAMSUNG EVO 1TB SSD / 1TB HDD / BD-RW
ESO / RIFT / NeverWinter / GuildWars 2 / Thief / NWN & NWN2 /
TITANFALL / BF 2-4 / UT2004 / Q4 / Crysis 1~3 / Dead Space 1~3

BMWodarski
Level 7
Here's the link for it on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Republic-Backpack-G-Series-Notebook-90XB0160-BBP000/dp/B00IR79QWQ It's not available but you can at least sign up to be notified for when it is there.