Graphics Card #1Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME Platinum 1000W
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Quote Originally Posted by Nico J View Post
    there is a new generation for G20 . . ?

whoa, G20 has just been released . .
    Yeah, ASUS show it dunring Computex 2014, beginning of June.

Quote Originally Posted by pafflick View Post
    Phew, I've made it through all of your entries, some of them are no longer available, so you may want to check if your entry is still there.

So far I have 3 favourites, which are most likely going to get my votes (everyone can cast three votes, right?) if they make it to the finals (and if there will be no more entries that I will like more). Two of them were made by weedartwork, post #118 and #231 and the third by Nico J in post #234 (second entry). The explosion looks a bit out of context and non-realistic, but I like the overall concept.

I will make something too and post it soon, hope you will like it. Good luck to everyone!
    Keep your vote for July 6th (12pm UTC-4). That when the public voting period will start. Soon we will publish all the rules concerning the vote.

thanks man, thanks a lot , but, the winners will be picked by ASUS, am i right?

and for my non-realistic explosion., . . . yes it was. that place should not be exploded , hahahhaha
    ROG members pick a maximum of 3 entries they like. And after the public voting period (more details soon about that), ROG staff will pick the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroxd View Post
    Hi, i have not understood 2 things>
    1)
    the winners (monitor and mobo) will be selected from the top 10 votes entries. that is from the 10 most votes entries will the winner be selected?
    or
    there will be selected a winner from the top 10 voted entries that show computex new products and from the top 10 entries that show the others things?

and till when is the vote period? it is till 6 jully , but what hout time pacific time? london time? etc?
    Like I said before, soon we will release the complete voting rules with all the details you need. Just remember the public voting period will start on July 6th 12pm(UTC -4), and will last for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzified View Post
    I'm not sure folks understood what the purpose of this competition is?

90% of the wallpapers created are fantasy, logo, robot based entries that don't have any products noted by the ROG team.

What's confusing to me is that entries are accepted but have not fallen under the rules/requirements of the competition.

If entries are accepted that don't have required products in the art, can they still win the competition? This is very confusing.

I spent a lot of time creating art of my wallpaper submissions (alongside a few others) around the products requested. It would have been much easier for me if I didn't have to include the products and make some robot based and non-specific gaming wallpapers.

Can someone from ASUS comment on this? Thanks.
    For this contest we have
    - "Wallpapers must directly reference the ROG brand, ROG design, any ROG product, or ROG history." to win the 4K display, MB Maximus VII Gene and front base.
    - Wallpapers must directly reference any of the new products launched at Computex to win Games code.

So the ones who submit wallpapers with products launch during the Computex, have one more chance to win something

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzified View Post
    Thanks man.. I think people will vote for what they like. I think it's for everyone to have a great wallpaper for their ASUS equipped computers. If people don't want my wallpaper but something else it's up to them.

I really wanted to make something nice and dedicated my free time. If I get voted for it's great, but if not I guess it's people's choice and people will use whatever they feel is nicer for them.

I personally feel that my entries reflect the gaming culture and ROG products in an awesome way but what I think is irrelevant as it is an open competition.

Thanks for the support though.
    To all the contestants, you did some great job, and I am really happy to see all this creativity. You all put effort in your wallpapers, and the results is really good. You still have few days to summit your wallpapers.

well, I think The accepted entries means your artwork are qualified for 'meet the requirements'
    Good luck everyone . . . .
    I wish the best for the best artwork, wish it has been fully chosen by ASUS.

So we get to know which is the best artwork. fair enough
    "Wallpapers must directly reference the ROG brand, ROG design, any ROG product, or ROG history." It will be easier once all the seleced wallpapers will be in one page. I tried to be as fair as possible rejecting all copyrighted work I could see... maybe some people got through.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroxd View Post
    and here is my entry: http://oi61.tinypic.com/157dnw8.jpg
    name: rog hall of fame

u have to click on the image, then click on raw image and then u get the uhd image.
    best regards
    It's the wrong resolution... and you could have pick an other name... (Galaxy..)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramo006 View Post
    @AkaNe@Asus
    What happened to my posts #536 and #537 ?
    Be patient...

Quote Originally Posted by rench View Post
    what happened to my post
    Accepted
    And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

And the last update of the day for the submissions of this week end:

Ramo006 – Post #537 – Accepted
    Ramo006 – Post #538 – Accepted
    Rench – Post #539 – Accepted
    Rench – Post #541 - Accepted
    Jhonnyher – Post #542 – Refused: = Post #175 Copyrighted background
    Heiligenschein – Post #543 – Accepted
    Ty1998 – Post #544 – Accepted
    Rench – Post #546 - Accepted
    PinoyChaosX – Post #546 – Accepted
    Rench – Post #548 – Accepted
    Terminator – Post #555 – Accepted
    Clint Cojo – Post #565 – Accepted
    Pedroxd – Post #566 – Refused: I can't download the image at the right resolution try to post it on hosting website.
    Rench – Post #567 – Accepted
    Gorman – Post #568 – Refused: I can download the image at the right resolution. You need to use a hosting website to upload the picture.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    What happened to my post #402

To all the contestants, you did some great job, and I am really happy to see all this creativity. You all put effort in your wallpapers, and the results is really good. You still have few days to summit your wallpapers.

May I ask , if it possible that the contestant win of 2 price, for example, He won an ASUS monitor and game codes . . . , could it be ?

thanks
    Last edited by AkaNe0; 06-30-2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Upss ^^
    Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array AkaNe0 PC Specs
    AkaNe0 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    Processori7-8700K
    Memory (part number)G.skill Trident-Z RGB
    CaseOpenBenchtable
    Keyboard ROG Claymore
    Mouse ROG Pugio

Yes they can =)

Gorman – Post #568 – Refused: I can download the image at the right resolution. You need to use a hosting website to upload the picture.
    lol so RoG won't use it's own bandwidth even for it's own contest? XD

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Static_FX's Avatar

No, the site reduces the saize to save space/bandwidth (a lot of forums do the same thing) just host it on imgur

Quote Originally Posted by Static_FX View Post
    No, the site reduces the saize to save space/bandwidth (a lot of forums do the same thing) just host it on imgur
    Yes the site uses lossy compression but it's not noticeable so who cares? You want me to upload it as a png or bmp? That's just silly!

Strange that you suggest imgur which is even more lossy!

Hello . .. . I'm using in Imgur.com , and it's fine and easy . . .

but, I'm sure that the image which be downloaded had some reduced quality, but it's not the serious problem. .

for example, I've uploaded my image which the size is 5 mb,

and when I downloaded it, it's reduced to 2 mb,

but I've checked it, when I zoom it, I still found my image details and the pixel has not broken seriously, . (compared by the original image)

and yes, it was still in 3840 x 2160

thanks
    Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative

ROG Member Array

G20 on beats

Title : G20 ON BEATS
    Link : http://fav.me/d7olcnm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g20_on_beats_by_jjaisiva-d7olcnm.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	38294

Do Download from the link above for better quality/resolution ..
    thanks cheers
    Last edited by jaisivakumar; 06-30-2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: changed the link

Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast