Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pafflick View Post
    That's good, but still your image is downscaled when you set it as a wallpaper on a screen with lower resolution. That's why I would try to make a wallpaper which is suitable for different resolutions.
    It's 4K wallpaper contest, need the great resolution (which is 3840 x 2160) for it. More details in some wallpaper will makes it better,

some small details with corrected proportion (not too small) will make the wallpaper fitted, the 4K screen will be looks absolutely big
    Last edited by Nico J; 07-03-2014 at 10:19 AM.
    Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    ROG forum members have the right to vote for their own wallpapers.
    Oh, come on! It's no fun when everyone is voting for their own entries. It should be prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Knotic View Post
    Also, how you will cope with the multitude of new accounts that will be created ​​only to vote?
    +1

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Static_FX's Avatar

Already thread for voting. So, till when we can submit our entrys, until july 6th, or?
    Public voting period: July 6th (12pm UTC-4) till July 20th 2014 (12pm UTC-4)

Also, how you will cope with the multitude of new accounts that will be created ​​only to vote? You should have made a rule also that only a person with minimum 30 days and 15 post can vote (except the entrants) to prevent cheating.
    +1000 I agree.. please change the rule so only accounts that have joined at least 15 days.. if not 30..

I would also like to say this should be changed:

I mean , I know there is at least 1 if not 2 I will vote for that arent mine (i mean c'mon there are some fantastic entries)... but, I of course am going to throw myself at least one entry. If we cant vote for ourselves, then it could really make us pick ones that are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Static_FX View Post
    Public voting period: July 6th (12pm UTC-4) till July 20th 2014 (12pm UTC-4)

+1000 I agree.. please change the rule so only accounts that have joined at least 15 days.. if not 30..

I would also like to say this should be changed:

I mean , I know there is at least 1 if not 2 I will vote for that arent mine (i mean c'mon there are some fantastic entries)... but, I of course am going to throw myself at least one entry. If we cant vote for ourselves, then it could really make us pick ones that are good.

I'm on you Brother . . . , at the first, I hope that the winners fully picked by ASUS , but rules are the rules, it can't be happen . . .

also, only accounts that have joined in 15 days can voting, . . . That was fair enough . . .,
    Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative

New ROGer Array

Hey guys here is my entry , I hope you like it. Please respect mine as I respect yours.
    Goodluck guys! Best wishes to all of us!

Applications Used : Photoshop Cs6

I got all of my resources from deviantart and I just made some of them for some added effect, I also changed the bot's color - which I got from one of ASUS' site of resources.

Entry: ROG-BOT
    Link : http://i.imgur.com/34jlOdz.jpg

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I completely agree with concerns voiced here. Some suggestions here.

1. No account created during the competition can vote unless that account made a submission.

2. I thought it was a given for us to vote for other people's work because no matter how good you think someone else's work is you want to win that monitor so inclination is going to be to vote for yourself. So submission can't vote for itself. That's only fair.

3. I don't think anyone would mind if ASUS basically chose the best wallpapers. Again, while voting is a community thing to do and I get where you guys come from, having your own internal vote and picking the best entries would be in a way more unbiased than people vote due to personal attachment people can develop during these type of competitions (especially among members who are active on the forum and basically know each other online). At worst, you should probably pick top 10 entries you like and then put that on vote so people have clear choices that are fewer and basically will give you approval on the ones you picked.

I would definitely not mind having these restrictions, changes happen before the end of the competition.

ROG Member Array

i accidentally signed up with Google plus icon on the login page with the same email id which i used to login my older account now i am not able to get back to my account, please help

link to my profile http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?147349-rench

New ROGer Array

Cool

I've just came across the facebook page which i notice there's a list of ASUS ( COUNTRY ) ..... the marketing is so confuse , i would said you make the facebook entirely have ASUS ( COUNTRY ) (GLOBAL) or something else there's a list of it , i spotted this competitions because of a friends told me there's a competition go on until i knew the term was 30 days membership , i was so turn off = ( . I do understand you guys avoiding outsider spaming the list . just my 2 cents please reconsider it = ) .

Quote Originally Posted by AkaNe@Asus View Post
    Could you provide me the link please?
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...l=1#post414698

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast