Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 729
  1. #31
    ROG Enthusiast Array lgxstarburst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    I will get a logo up tomorrow

    The competition ends on Sunday 6th July 2014.

    The competition is world wide.
    so as long as we have 15 posts by end of comp we are good right (new members) ? ive been a member since 2013 but have barely been on the site is why i ask
    Last edited by lgxstarburst; 05-25-2014 at 04:38 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    The day when we can no longer differentiate between computer and man is the day man no longer matters.....

  2. #32
    ROG Member Array vinny200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    The first of my entries!! Account set up, 29 posts to go Feedback appreciated, Vince.

    http://i.imgur.com/hkcShiG.jpg

  3. #33
    ROG Member Array vinny200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    My first entry! I hope you like it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROG 4K Wallpaper Design ENTRY ONE.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	553.8 KB 
ID:	36974

    URL - http://i.imgur.com/hkcShiG.jpg

  4. #34
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array Static_FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    30
    Posts
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    I will get a logo up tomorrow

    The competition ends on Sunday 6th July 2014.

    The competition is world wide.
    great, what about the 30 days as a member... is it 30 days before the end? or 30 days before it satrted? Thanks!

  5. #35
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    51

    i have seen this in the post about the rules:
    ""
    <From 3rd June> Computex Prize Winner Selection:

    Selection criteria: Wallpapers must directly reference any of the new products launched at Computex.

    One game code per new product. The winners will be chosen by ROG staff at ASUS HQ.
    ""

    what it means? that from 3 june smb from asus will choose a walpaper and award with a game key?
    and we can submit the walpapers for the contest till 6th July 2014 ? what is the voting period? when it begins and when it ends?

  6. #36
    ROG Member Array vinny200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    This competitions has made me want to learn loadsss on photoshop. Trying my best to use new techniques for a Design, it's a tough one though! Beginning to get the hang of things saying that WOO 4K RES

  7. #37
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array Static_FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    30
    Posts
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by monroe View Post
    i have seen this in the post about the rules:
    ""
    <From 3rd June> Computex Prize Winner Selection:

    Selection criteria: Wallpapers must directly reference any of the new products launched at Computex.

    One game code per new product. The winners will be chosen by ROG staff at ASUS HQ.
    ""

    what it means? that from 3 june smb from asus will choose a walpaper and award with a game key?
    and we can submit the walpapers for the contest till 6th July 2014 ? what is the voting period? when it begins and when it ends?
    That means, that from june 3rd to July 6th.. you can create wallpapers showcasing the new products launched - winners for that category will get game codes

  8. #38
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array Static_FX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    30
    Posts
    82

    Sliver of Space


    3840x2160: http://i.imgur.com/jmNBwre.png
    1920x1080: http://i.imgur.com/1rnbVUP.png

  9. #39
    ROG Enthusiast Array barahona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    I will get a logo up tomorrow
    That would be sweet! SVG or EPS format would be appreciated (official from ASUS and not fan made - that is).

  10. #40
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    51

    Quote Originally Posted by Static_FX View Post
    That means, that from june 3rd to July 6th.. you can create wallpapers showcasing the new products launched - winners for that category will get game codes
    thank you for the answer, but it is everyday that they will choose or at the end of the weekend or something like that?

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •