Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array heiligenschein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinoyChaosX View Post
    Hey Guys! Here's my 4th Entry: "Forged Metal"
    Another piece I lost track of time with while having fun making it Hope you guys like it!

(The fire was made from custom brushes and the "water effect" was made using distort filters and textures I made myself. I attached a screenshot link to show they are actually brushes.)
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...f.jpg~original

Link to full size wallpaper:
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...l.jpg~original
    nicely done
    Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. - Nikola Tesla

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by heiligenschein View Post
    nicely done
    Thanks bro

Phew, I've made it through all of your entries, some of them are no longer available, so you may want to check if your entry is still there.

So far I have 3 favourites, which are most likely going to get my votes (everyone can cast three votes, right?) if they make it to the finals (and if there will be no more entries that I will like more). Two of them were made by weedartwork, post #118 and #231 and the third by Nico J in post #234 (second entry). The explosion looks a bit out of context and non-realistic, but I like the overall concept.

I will make something too and post it soon, hope you will like it. Good luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by pafflick View Post
    Phew, I've made it through all of your entries, some of them are no longer available, so you may want to check if your entry is still there.

So far I have 3 favourites, which are most likely going to get my votes (everyone can cast three votes, right?) if they make it to the finals (and if there will be no more entries that I will like more). Two of them were made by weedartwork, post #118 and #231 and the third by Nico J in post #234 (second entry). The explosion looks a bit out of context and non-realistic, but I like the overall concept.

I will make something too and post it soon, hope you will like it. Good luck to everyone!

thanks man, thanks a lot , but, the winners will be picked by ASUS, am i right?

and for my non-realistic explosion., . . . yes it was. that place should not be exploded , hahahhaha
    Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative

Quote Originally Posted by Nico J View Post
    the winners will be picked by ASUS, am i right?
    Yes, but only the top 10 (as voted by us) will get qualified and then the ASUS staff will pick the winners. I will be happy if my entry will just get qualified.

ROG Member Array

Hi, i have not understood 2 things>
    1)
    the winners (monitor and mobo) will be selected from the top 10 votes entries. that is from the 10 most votes entries will the winner be selected?
    or
    there will be selected a winner from the top 10 voted entries that show computex new products and from the top 10 entries that show the others things?

and till when is the vote period? it is till 6 jully , but what hout time pacific time? london time? etc?

My second entryClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ROG_Leather_Carbon and Chrome_1600x900.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	623.5 KB 
ID:	38209

ROG Leather, Carbon and Chrome
    Link: http://i.imgur.com/7gM1KDD.jpg
    Last edited by Terminator; 06-28-2014 at 06:44 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I'm not sure folks understood what the purpose of this competition is?

90% of the wallpapers created are fantasy, logo, robot based entries that don't have any products noted by the ROG team.

What's confusing to me is that entries are accepted but have not fallen under the rules/requirements of the competition.

If entries are accepted that don't have required products in the art, can they still win the competition? This is very confusing.

I spent a lot of time creating art of my wallpaper submissions (alongside a few others) around the products requested. It would have been much easier for me if I didn't have to include the products and make some robot based and non-specific gaming wallpapers.

Can someone from ASUS comment on this? Thanks.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Static_FX's Avatar

Bozz,

ASUS PB287Q 4K UHD Monitor Winner Selection:
    Selection criteria: Wallpapers must directly reference the ROG brand, ROG design, any ROG product, or ROG history (we’re 8 years old this year!)
    Correct entrants will be displayed for a public vote. ROG forum members can vote for a maximum of 3 entries. At the end of the public vote period, the winner will be chosen by ROG staff at ASUS HQ from the top 10 entries.

ANY wallpaper submitted can fall into this, as long as it references something with ROG (logo, product etc) winner selected from the top 10 voted in

Maximus VII Gene + ROG Front Base Winner Selection:
    Selection criteria: Wallpapers must directly reference the ROG brand, ROG design, any ROG product, or ROG history.

Correct entrants will be displayed for a public vote. ROG forum members can vote for a maximum of 3 entries. At the end of the public vote period, the winner will be chosen by ROG staff at ASUS HQ from the top 10 entries that were produced by ROG forum members with a minimum of 15 posts and 30 days membership (by end of competition).
    same as above, but the winner must be a member for at least 30 days (at time of the comp ends) and have 15 votes. Winner pick by asus from the top 10 voted by you..

Computex Prize Winner Selection:
    Selection criteria: Wallpapers must directly reference any of the new products launched at Computex (only 1 product per entry will be considered):

ARES III
    Maximus VII Formula
    Maximus VII Impact
    Crossblade Ranger
    GR8
    G20
    GX500
    GK2000
    Gladius
    PG278Q
    The winners will be chosen by ROG staff at ASUS HQ at the end of the competition. One game code will be chosen per best wallpaper based around each new product launched.
    This one is ONLY for wallpapers about the new products launched at computex. Must be ONE product in the wallpaper (I think) and will be picked by the staff to win a game code.

@ASUS correct me if I am wrong

and I would LOVE to win the front base!! so cool!!

ROG Member Array

@Bozzifiedu have a great entry, u need to hope that people will vote for u given the fact the ur entry is so good. but anyway, even a blank page is a wallpaper. i dont see by what u understand by a wallpaper

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast