cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking to buy an asus? Terrible mistake

framefaktory
Level 7
I did the terrible mistake to buy an ASUS ROGUE G750 six months ago, it became terrible, two usb ports didn’t work like the card reader, death, I send it to service, they change the pieces but the computer still bad, it had electric problems and had to be replace, but it take me 4 months and two ingress to service, so they finally accepted they have to replace it, I had to wait another three weeks for they to have the replacement, they had to do proofs, and the completely new equipment didn’t pass the proofs, again, terrible service, and many equipment doesn’t work, six months later I did the buy I still waiting for a good equipment, never thinking about asus but it looks like we are many with problems....
6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
Please read the guide at the following link and provide the information to cl-albert. He may be able to find out why your RMA is stalled. I hope you can get this resolved, that is a long time to wait. 😞
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?34832-ASUS-Worldwide-RMA-Guide
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

framefaktory
Level 7
Seven months ago I buy an ASUS ROGE G750 JX for my work I do animation and video mapping, it was my worst buy ever, be very careful because they have voltage problem, this problem can’t be just fix, the equipment need to be replace, but ASUS don’t want to replace any equipment, so I have fighting and trying for the last SEVEN months without any success, every technical I asked say the problem is the voltage and need to be replace, even in service center told me this, I send it three times and they just reinstall de OS, they don’t want to accept there are having problems but they told me, they have many equipment with this issue, they just don’t want to replace.
BE VERY CAREFUL WITH ASUS

I've been lurking in the G750 forums. and fear that if I got my bro, one of the new G750's that it will fail utterly...
but will eventually get him one in the summer 🙂 be it the one with 765m or 860m 🙂

Sorry had to x) "ROGE"
rig: Impact VII / 4790K / Crucial Ballistix SP 16GB 1600Mhz/ 256GB 850 Pro
Corsair AX760 / H105 AIO Watercooling / Bitfenix Prodigy
laptop: G75VW 3630QM / 670m /16GB RAM / 256GB 840 Pro + 750gb/ BD drive
Gaming OC for 670m 750/1750

SpasTaz0917 wrote:
I've been lurking in the G750 forums. and fear that if I got my bro, one of the new G750's that it will fail utterly...
but will eventually get him one in the summer 🙂 be it the one with 765m or 860m 🙂

Sorry had to x) "ROGE"

That was pretty damn good. On a related note to the topic, I just got mine replaced due to faulty pressure pad for numpad 9 and frequent disconnects of the sub from the board. This one seems just as nice 🙂

Not to be rude to the original posts, but I believe that you shouldn't worry yourself in buying your brother this device. I own one for work, and my brother owns one for gaming. Both of us are in the U.S. and neither of us have had any problems, excluding my wireless adapter recently acting up. I sent it to Asus, who promptly replaced it, and returned it too me within two weeks (tops).

I feel a lot of these issues occur outside of the U.S, and not to be rude, aren't always hardware. Many users don't troubleshoot there device before complaining, some don't even check driver updates. That being said, it's you're choice on the purchase, and my opinion shouldn't change that! Best of luck!

Praz
Level 13
threads merged. No need for multiple threads about the same subject.