cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HWBot Team Challenge! (Realbench included!)

X-ROG
Level 15
http://hwbot.org/news/10899_hwbot_team_cup_2014_announced_30_stages_from_june_1st_until_august_31st/

It has been a long wait for the Team Cup fanatics, but it’s finally here! The HWBOT Team Cup 2014 continues the tradition of the Team Cup series featuring a challenging series of benchmarks to be run with a wide variety of hardware. Just like the previous years, the Team Cup is split up in separate competitions. This year we have four: a CPU challenge, a GPU challenge, a Memory challenge and a Miscellaneous challenge.

Below you can find an overview of the benchmark and hardware limitations in the four sub competitions.

The timeframe is the same for each of the sub-competitions. We start on June 1st 12PM GMT+0 and wrap things up on August 31st 12PM GMT+0. Over the course of the three months you can submit to any of the stages in the four sub-competitions and gather points for your team. On August 24 1PM GMT+0, seven days before the end of the competition, an elimination takes place and only the five best teams will be allowed to continue submitting until the very end.

Will Madshrimps from Belgium dominate the Team Cup again, or is Overclock.net out for revenge? Amongst the favorites we must definitely include the HwBox team from Greece as they dominated all the warm-up rounds. Or maybe this year we’ll see an outsider capture the gold. Let’s wait and see!

Good luck to everyone!
112 REPLIES 112

Retired
Not applicable
Its only 3 days left??

Retired
Not applicable
Ok,, hmm

1 june

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Perfect weather here for me to enter a Comp 😄

And it's about time I got some submissions up for the team, i've been rather slack haha

Menthol
Level 14
Looking at all the different benchmarks, I only see a few I can compete in, excuse me, I mean submit a score in. I don't have the hardware or the Cooling . It does look like fun

Retired
Not applicable
Myk, you slack? that would be the first...

Isnt you called Stiffy Roo?????? The Aussie Humpster

Menthol wrote:
Looking at all the different benchmarks, I only see a few I can compete in, excuse me, I mean submit a score in. I don't have the hardware or the Cooling . It does look like fun

Same for me mate, not many possibilities for entry

WhitePaw wrote:
Myk, you slack? that would be the first...

Isnt you called Stiffy Roo?????? The Aussie Humpster

Hahahahahahaha

Retired
Not applicable
i am giving RBB (ROG realbench) a go later with the iSeven, to join the rest of the team members up there..
Need a new bios release for the Gene VII bad...... extremely difficult to OC the mem with this one ( for me anyway)

Dartmaul
Level 12
It's a shame to make a challenge and restrict participants by HW used in this way.
I only see Intel CPU freq, 780Ti FSE, DDR3 freq and RB as accessible sub-competitions.

Henkenator68NL
Level 13
I think it is a good chance for us, so we should check who is willing to join.

We need to compile a list of hardware that can compete. So place all state the hardware that you own and can bench. That way we have a clear overview of the options.

I will write all in this list in this post and update with posted hardware per member!

SC1: CPU Challenge: hardware needed: hardware available: Team member name:
#1: CPU-Z % OC Intel
#2: CPU % OC AMD
#3: Single Core Cinebench R11.5
#4: AMD K6 3DMark2000
#5: Yonah SuperPI 1M
#6: Via SuperPI 32M
#7: Athlon XP PiFast
#8: Pentium II Cinebench 2003
#9: Raspberry PI HWBOT Prime
#10: Q6600 Wprime 1024M