Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant Start PC because q-code 50

RoGgamer127
Level 7
Hey guys ,

First sry for my Bad english
I have a asus crosshair v formula-z mainboard
And i have bought a new RAM , then i startend my PC and I had no picture and the error code q 50.

Then I get out his new rams and the old purely done again.
And the error code q 50 come again .
I cant get into the BIOS , im testing to Start without RAM but the error code q 50 come again

Pls help

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Clear CMOS?

EDIT: Sorry for curt post RoGgamer127 was on my phone and was just shouting out first thought to see if that would help....hope you got it sorted.

MeanMachine
Level 13
RoGgamer127 wrote:
Hey guys ,

First sry for my Bad english
I have a asus crosshair v formula-z mainboard
And i have bought a new RAM , then i startend my PC and I had no picture and the error code q 50.

Then I get out his new rams and the old purely done again.
And the error code q 50 come again .
I cant get into the BIOS , im testing to Start without RAM but the error code q 50 come again

Pls help

Thanks

Have you managed to resolve your issue RoGgamer127,

Qcode 50 is a problem with your ram failing to initialize and is caused by an invalid ram type or incompatible memory speed.
Try installing just one stick of ram in the first slot, then if it posts you can set correct values in the BIOS.
Have you updated your BIOS?
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

HiVizMan
Level 40
With some new motherboard you need to ensure that your ram is correctly mounted. The single clip is quite a problem as it still requires a double click sound when seating the ram. Try reseating your ram and testing with one stick at a time.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Samson_Xaviers
Level 7
Press the tiny button below the rest button then after you reboot go to your bios on advance mode look for DRAM O.C Profile and select the Profile #0 or #1 save and exit good luck