cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUGE *Mouse* problem...

OLIMOPA
Level 7
So like the topic says i have a big problem with my mouse, this problem started 2 days ago all of sudden and totally random.
My mouse started freeze and loose the connection *goes black* randomly.
Ive tryed most of the things to solve this problem by installing new drivers, uninstalling drivers plug out and in again, tryed the power settings and changing mouse.
I have no idea what the problem is any suggestion or idea would be much appreciate.

/BR OLIMOPA
7 REPLIES 7

IM2L844
Level 12
If you're using Windows, try running sfc /scannow from a command prompt as administrator.

IM2L844 wrote:
If you're using Windows, try running sfc /scannow from a command prompt as administrator.

Found nothing, forgot to mention doh that i even format my pc.

IM2L844
Level 12
You say you've tried a different mouse in the same USB port and it also didn't work? You've also tried a different mouse that you're positive is working in a different USB port that you are sure is working properly and it still doesn't work? You've re-formatted your raided SSDs? You mean you've reinstalled the operating system and all your updates and updated all your drivers and got the latest BIOS version as well. Right? I'm running out of suggestions. I see you're using the AX1200i (Nice!), but if you're using Corsair Link, that can cause some odd and unexpected issues on some systems. Try disconnecting it and uninstalling the software and see if that does anything. I thought the latest version had most of the issues fixed, but it's worth a try if nothing else is working.

abvolt
Level 11
you could just get a better mouse also..
Current: MSI Xpower Gaming Titanium | 7700K | G Skill Ripjaws V 3000 16Gb | 960 EVO 500Gb | Intel 730 480Gb | Seasonic 1000 Platinum |
NZXT X62 | Acer XB270HU | EVGA 1080 ti FTW3

Secondary: R4BE | 4930K | G.SKILL 2400 16GB | Corsair AX 1500i
Intel 730 240GB + 480GB | EVGA GTX780 ti sli kpe | Custom H20

HiVizMan
Level 40
Is it only a mouse issue or any device that is connected to the USB ports?
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Samson_Xaviers
Level 7
Did you try cleaning the usb connector on the mouse ?

Finrecon
Level 7
My mouse was doing the same thing and it was an contact issue in the wire. so i changed its position of it and it has been working ever since.