cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I get another ROG sticker please for ROG themed case mod project?

1ceTr0n
Level 11
Greetings Asus reps, I have a tiny favor to ask you. Would it be possible somehow to get another one of those very cool ROG stickers we get with our ROG motherboards? I am starting a new case modding project and your guys motherboard, specifcally, my new Maximum IV Gene-Z mobo was my inspiration for my new case facelift modding project and I would like to to use two or more of these stickers below in my case modding attempt

http://www.overclock.net/case-mod-work-logs/1139193-project-night-fire.html

Is there any way possible for me to order this sticker or others like it? Please PM me with any info and thank you for all the great mobos i've had over the years! They all have been very good to me and and this is my first ROG mobo and I really like it! I was able to get 4.6ghz stable on my i5 2500k so freaking easy and its a damn sexa looking ROG mobo and thats what helped me decide and base my new computer case mod on! If you would like, I could also post my Asus ROG theme based computer case build log on this forum as well, just let me know where!

10 REPLIES 10

KILLER_K
Level 10
I didn't get a cd/3dmark code or a sticker with mine. Guess someone fell asleep. Or it was a late friday or early monday morning package job. =P

KILLER_K wrote:
I didn't get a cd/3dmark code

lol, I never been able to make mine work on my IV Extreme Z, always said invalid code, no way to know if it's O or a Zero. You don't have a special cd for 3dmark, it's on the drivers disk, and the code is on the back of the enveloppe.

KILLER_K wrote:
I didn't get a cd/3dmark code

It has a 3D mark code? Where

Spathi wrote:
It has a 3D mark code? Where

Have you looked on the back of your cd sleeve? There will be a sticker with a 3dmark vantage key on it there.

@ chrsplmr, My box was new sealed and came from newegg. And i wasn't fixing to send all that back for a cd sticker code, etc for that. And yes it does happen, as sometimes i seen two of the same things in a package before. Or something was missing and no of plenty of more that has found mission stuff in their retail boxes missing. Thanks

chrsplmr
Level 18
Killer, where did you get that, what retailer?
Was there any other sign that it was an 'open box'?
Did you, or do you suspect it?
And I havent seen no issues from you, so your up, running, all good?
Think about what you are saying, quality control, taiwan, 'they' left
something out, or,,,,'fell asleep'..over there? Not likely my friend.
They have different work rules and work ethics there...very unlikely.
If you open a fresh system and its missing something, red flag.
At the least, it is not what you paid for.
Me? Right back to retailer. (I know, we want the board or we wouldnt of bought it..hhhehhe
itchy to strap it down and juice it.)
Best of Luck, all.c.

Any info please mods?

Cyrekk
Level 10
I would say that the likelihood is low on this one. That said, you should probably just PM a mod instead of waiting for one to reply to your thread...
New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
[Work in progress]
The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
SYSTEM SPECS

Retired
Not applicable
I had a whole bunch of these at one point, let me check and see if I still do

Kipper
Level 10
Just answered his PM a minute ago myself.