cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realtek Audio HD Echo

JimFed
Level 7
Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone knows whats going on with the pesky audio output echo using Realtek 6.0.1.7161... Cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks,

Jim
CPU: i7-4770K | GPU: Asus ROG MARS Geforce 760 x2 | Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Extreme | RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 16gb 2400 MHZ | SSD x2: Samsung 500gb & 120gb | Optical Drive: Pioneer Blu-Ray Burner | CPU Cooler: Corsair Liquid H100i | PSU: Corsair AX 760i | Front Panel: Asus ROG Dual-Bay Gaming Panel | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | Monitor: ASUS VE278Q
8 REPLIES 8

JimFed
Level 7
Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone knows whats going on with the pesky audio output echo using Realtek 6.0.1.7161... Cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks,

Jim
CPU: i7-4770K | GPU: Asus ROG MARS Geforce 760 x2 | Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Extreme | RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 16gb 2400 MHZ | SSD x2: Samsung 500gb & 120gb | Optical Drive: Pioneer Blu-Ray Burner | CPU Cooler: Corsair Liquid H100i | PSU: Corsair AX 760i | Front Panel: Asus ROG Dual-Bay Gaming Panel | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | Monitor: ASUS VE278Q

Hello JimFed, I don't know if I can help or not but check to see if you are using presets like sewer pipe.

Hi Nate152,

No, none of those presets... Using "room" for the environment...

Praz
Level 13
Hello

Threads merged. No need for multiple threads about the same thing.

Nate152

IM2L844
Level 12
Go to Control Panel, open the Realtek HD Audio Manager, click on microphone, check the box next to "Noise Gate" and adjust as necessary. Should do it.

IM2L844 wrote:
Go to Control Panel, open the Realtek HD Audio Manager, click on microphone, check the box next to "Noise Gate" and adjust as necessary. Should do it.

I can´t click in the box. I mark it but when i close it and reopen it´s unclicked again.

IM2L844
Level 12
I just thought of something else if, and I'm guessing you are, you're using Windows. Using the "Noise Gate" method above could inhibit communications, if that's what you're trying to do.

Go to "Control Panel" open "Sound" and then open the "Recording" tab. Then, click on "Microphone" and then "Properties" and open the "Listen" tab. Make sure the box next to "Listen to this Device" is NOT checked (deselect it) then click "Apply".