Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tryong to download ROG Realbench and its gonna take ages because it keeps slowing the download to about 94kbps, I know its not me as I have fibre broadband

ex-ASUS Support Array Mark@ASUS PC Specs
    Mark@ASUS PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G771
    MotherboardMaximus Impact VII
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790K
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5
    Monitor3xROG SWIFT PG278Q
    Storage #12xSAMSUNG 850 Pro Series MZ-7KE1T0BW 2.5" 1TB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm
    CaseBitfenix Prodigy M
    Power SupplyAX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply — 1200 Watt 80 PLUS® Platinum Certified Fully-Modular PSU
    Keyboard STRIX TACTIC PRO and XBOX One Controller
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius 90MP0081-B0UA00 Steel Grey 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 6400 dpi Gaming Mouse
    Headset STRIX PRO
    OS Linux (SteamBOX woot) and Windows 7
    Network RouterASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Router

38c seems about right with your system. If, when you stress test your computer, the temperatures stay under 55c, you should be good to go.

That said, nothing that you mentioned seems very alarming. I would be surprised if the temps change very much, unless of course the cooler is defective. As a suggestion, remember to set alarms in AI Suite and BIOS for the processor.
    Last edited by Mark@ASUS; 06-09-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    Hi, I have now retired from ASUS support, please refer problems to current @ASUS/cl- usernames.

ex-ASUS Support Array Mark@ASUS PC Specs
    Mark@ASUS PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G771
    MotherboardMaximus Impact VII
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790K
    Memory (part number)Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5
    Monitor3xROG SWIFT PG278Q
    Storage #12xSAMSUNG 850 Pro Series MZ-7KE1T0BW 2.5" 1TB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm
    CaseBitfenix Prodigy M
    Power SupplyAX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply — 1200 Watt 80 PLUS® Platinum Certified Fully-Modular PSU
    Keyboard STRIX TACTIC PRO and XBOX One Controller
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius 90MP0081-B0UA00 Steel Grey 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 6400 dpi Gaming Mouse
    Headset STRIX PRO
    OS Linux (SteamBOX woot) and Windows 7
    Network RouterASUS (RT-AC68U) Wireless-AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Router

Quote Originally Posted by --R4V3N-- View Post
    Tryong to download ROG Realbench and its gonna take ages because it keeps slowing the download to about 94kbps, I know its not me as I have fibre broadband
    The servers might be busy. You could also try a third party stress testing software or just wait until the servers are not busy. I apologize about that by the way!
    Hi, I have now retired from ASUS support, please refer problems to current @ASUS/cl- usernames.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

http://rog.asus.com/file/?download=RealBench_v2.2.zip

Took me less than 30 seconds to download here in the UK from this link.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Thanks HiVizMan I'll download from there.

I'm going to remove the cooler and give it a slight tapping as I read on another forum the other day that sometimes air bubbles are known to appear in this cooler.

I'll post back with the results.

Will check back later tonight.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Now running ROG Realbench and it's done 5 minutes and real temp is showing it at 92c.

I'm running the stress test for 15 minutes, the rad is getting hot on one side where the tubes are!.

I've finished a 15 minute stress test with ROG Realbench and it passed, The highest temp was 95c while under full load.

I used RealTemp as the asus suit 3 wouldn't run while it was running the stress test.

Here is a screen shot of RealTemp:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temps.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	37525

I took that screen shot after it was finished the test.

And what was the CPU frequency at?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast