Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G750JH Dont Boot

Oriohns
Level 7
Hi everyone,

Good Morning

Recently I've had a problem with my lapto Boot, always freezes my OS in the screen of republic game Logo and i must use again the star buttom to reset my laptot, this is annoying.

I do a clean installation of my OS, uppdate my Bios and drivers but the issue carry on.

your help is appreciated

Thank a lot
1 REPLY 1

theclaw37
Level 9
That is displayed from the BIOS, and is a part of booting up your OS. Reinstalling the OS won't help with the issue at all (since the OS hasn't even booted at that stage). My guess is when the computer bootstraps, it checks and initializes the internal components and one is probably faulty and keeps the bios from continuing the check-up.

Have you recently installed some new components into your laptop? (If so, try removing those new components eg. HDD, RAM )

Have you tried resetting your bios to defaults? (i don't mean updating the bios here)

Do you have anything connected to your laptop while it boots? (if so, remove everything from it, even inserted cd's, sticks, sd-cards etc. and try again).

Lastly, check your boot priority in the BIOS. Maybe there's some odd priority queue set-up that fails, and the bios needs to test that first, then boot up the device with the actual os.