cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supremefx vs g4me zero

BlakeC
Level 7
maybe someone can help me with a question. I have the maximus vii hero mobo and just recently bought the sennheiser g4me zero headset. The sound quality is very poor. I am wondering if the supremefx is enough juice for these 150ohm cans or is something wrong with the hardware somewhere. I used the front and rear panel connectors, the mobo set the ipmpedence to it's highest setting. My 50.00 turtle beach x12 headset sounds sooo much louder/clearer than these things.
2 REPLIES 2

HiVizMan
Level 40
Could you see how your new and rather expensive headphones work on other devices please. That way you will isolate if it is the motherboard or the headphones that we need to focus on.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Have you updated to the latest UEFI, and then the latest audio driver. I noticed that the newest audio driver really enhanced the sound quality with my AKG K540 headphones. Before I updated the driver there was a lot of hiss and that is no longer present.