cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project [Black Label Society]

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Everyone stopped by Good day ! It's time for a new project . I do not know about you, but I have been waiting for this for a long time . Since that time, I went through a huge number of concepts are almost was ready to custom , but apparently not this time !
And now a few words about the inspiration . Everyone has a vent , in some it is a sport , other games or chatting with friends , the third family. In my case, everything is mixed , but has always remained a constant feature of music ... good , heavy music . I remember in my 5 years old fell asleep in his father's headphones and guitar riffs Metallica and Megadeth emanating from them.
With a group of Black Label Society I met recently , a couple of years ago and began my acquaintance with songs RUST words and the meaning of which , as it is particularly deeply entrenched in my head . And then one evening , crushing paper with another sketch , of the columns began to play the song. Believe it or not , but that's when I clearly understood that it would be ...
Will be plenty of leather and chrome , chains, spikes and guitars.

Configuration:

Case: Cooler Master HAF Xb
CPU: Intel i7 xxxx
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage iV Extreme Black Edition
DDR: Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: ASUS GTX 780 POSEIDON SLI

Cooling:

Radiator: Watercool MO-RA3 LT
Fan: Scythe Gentle Typhoon
Reservoir: Alphacool Cape Corp Bullseye Reservoir
Pump: Aquacomputer D5 Pump Motor with USB and Aquabus Interface
CPU Waterblock: EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ
GPU Waterbclock: EK-FC780 GTX DCII + Backplate (Black)
Fitting: C.Matic
Tubbing: Chrome Copper Pipe
Control: Aquaero 5 PRO +

14 REPLIES 14

TonyBrasko
Level 7
And now I want to introduce you to the foundation of this project, Meet Cooler Master HAF Xb:

And of course where I no chief assistant:

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Today unpack the parcel:D
Each parcel is checked and pass quality control package :

Main gently open :worried:

Meet:clap:
Cougar CX 1050

EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Today unpack the parcel:D
Each parcel is checked and pass quality control package :

Main gently open :worried:

Meet:clap:
Cougar CX 1050

EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Lutro0 customs:

And Watercool MO-RA 3:

And another guest! :clap:

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Some more accessories:

army order 😄

Started sleeving PSU :clap:

Due to the fact that the power supply is not modular, CPU power cord looks like 8 +4 +4 +4, with the result that does not look very nice. It was decided raobrat additional power connector and 4 pin solder wire in the circuit itself closer to the power supply:

But then new problems. Firstly supply segments refused to close, in the second factory size hole wire was not enough ... but first things first.

So pocket, which he, you ask ... I originally hoetl achieve similarity in biker black leather jackets, for this reason, has decided to close all of the devices and hard drives on the front studded pocket:naughty:

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Expanding the hole:

Due to the fact that even with the slim version of the power supply fan is not closed, it was decided to put it out. It was promoted by a small pedestal on attached power supply in the case:

Try on cooler:

So more to the point, or rather to the body, but rather to the skin! To those who think that weave skin - it's easy to say that you are wrong (for the photo does not scold).
Patterns are ready:

try on:

It's time the front panel

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Billets:

Putting the puzzle:

Removed the protective film and secured the upper plating layer:

Result:

Making lightbar:

Apply the markup, check:

Cushioning panel skin and prepare for surgery:

TonyBrasko
Level 7
Begin surgery:

Begin transplantation:

it's a live, a LIVE!!!!:D

TonyBrasko
Level 7
We meet the beauty of Rampage BE:

And monster of GTX 780 Poseidon Platinum:

Weathers I was given excellent, and hands as it appeared, still remember as to hold the camera. In the course of photography I wasn't abandoned by feeling of that I am watched... and I wasn't mistaken...

I promise to upload today some more interesting pictures and to tell about further steps! 😄