cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing on startup and restart G750JM

chriswrich
Level 7
Hello all. First off, im new to posting in forums so be gentle...

I've had my g750jm for about 3 months. When it runs its absolutely awesome. But it will randomly freeze on startup and restart. I have to hold down the power button and force it to shut off. After about 2 or 3 tries it will either work or go to the blue screen sayin whea_uncorrectable_error. Through my research I found that i should reflash my bios. I did so and it happens less but still happens. I even completely erased and restarted windows 8 and redownloaded everything and it still will randomly freeze. Any thoughts/suggestions? Please be specific because im not to savvy with Windows. I've jumped the Apple ship and have converted.
4 REPLIES 4

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
What type of blue screen are you seeing, exactly? Depending on the screen and error message, this could be software related to your startup, or it could possibly be faulty hardware.

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!

It'll start to load. Then the wheel will stop spinning. Then I force it off and on until it goes to the diagnosing screen. I get the "your computer did not start correctly. If you restart sometimes it will fix the problem." Ive done all the "advanced options" even reseting and starting over. It still does it!

It'll start to load. Then the wheel will stop spinning. Then I force it off and on until it goes to the diagnosing screen. I get the "your computer did not start correctly. If you restart sometimes it will fix the problem." Ive done all the "advanced options" even reseting and starting over. It still does it!

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
Possibly OS corruption. Did you try to load Safe Mode?

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!