cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How did you get to ROG

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Very open border on this Republic...no passport needed just enthusiasm for ROG hardware.

Was remembering how I got here today and wondered how others found the site?

I was setting up my RIVE and had a question about VCCSA that was answered almost immediately and succinctly by some guy called Raja. Looked around and saw there were some questions I could answer and I've been here ever since on and off...learning as much as, if not more than, I pass on...

You guys?
20 REPLIES 20

Chino
Level 15

darkage
Level 11
when i bought my beloved CHVF back in 2011

chrsplmr
Level 18
I was @ my wits end trying to get some DomGT1866 to run on my ~sigh~tear~ CrossHair IV Extreme
((may she always rest in peace)) ... when I happened to notice theForum URL on the box.
As in your case Arne a very funny strange man all but leaped from my monitor with the answer as I hit Enter with my first post .. that wascally wabbit himself, Raja.
[[for those that have not had the pleasure may I suggest that his depth of humor I have found is matched only by his ever expanding knowledge and understanding of all things ROG as well as his willingness to get down in the trench and make sure 'we' all ROG ..]]
This I found true of the long list of brothers and friends I have encountered since. [thnx @xeromist]
It drives me everyday to the bookmark, usually first, to rub ROGz with long time brethren, greet and meet new friends and
see just what new trick or tweak I will learn, not to mention the lessons of global fellowship. If I can help, I give it a shot.
ahhhhhhhh .. memory lane .. and Thanks Asus for making this possible, the hardware 'ain't' half bad either. haha .c.

haihane
Level 13
i made a forum account just to give this guy some well deserved thumbs up.

the rest is all natural. i grew to like being here, though i don't post much (very little, compared to the forum regulars here).
no siggy, saw stuff that made me sad.

Veracis
Level 7
Was looking for a laptop many years ago to replace a desktop for gaming since i was going to be traveling/moving alot. Searched Newegg reviews etc and settled on the Asus G60J which is a ROG laptop. Loved it and found the forums. Been surfing here since but only recently started posting since i finally could build my own rig 🙂
i7-4770k @4.2 | EVGA 780ti | Maximus VI Hero | Seasonic 1000W Platinum | Seidon 120v AIO
Trident X 16GB 2400 | Samsung EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | CM 690 III

Logitech G400 Mouse | G710 Keyboard | Razor gaming headset
ROG Swift pg278q G-Sync Monitor

MeanMachine
Level 13
Having heard many good reports regarding ASUS MBs quality, (not ASUS Support) I splashed out on a new build.
Registered my card and found the ROG Forum and its been the best. More knowledge here than most put together. Helpful friendly community.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

Grumpy_OLD_git
Level 7
www.google.com. Asus rog. 🙂
486 Dx2 running dos 6.2 and Windows 3.1

ganji
Level 13
My Bulldozer cpu didn't run well on my Gigabyte board so I bought a Crosshair V Formula and joined the forum. chrsplmr welcomed me, we got chatting and I've lingered since 😄

ganji wrote:
My Bulldozer cpu didn't run well on my Gigabyte board so I bought a Crosshair V Formula and joined the forum. chrsplmr welcomed me, we got chatting and I've lingered since 😄

.. and brotherGanji .. that's how family is born. Keeps me coming back .. you and I would never have met otherwise .. and you are my kind
of ROG .. enjoy. .c.