cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula VII

SavageOwl
Level 7
Hey does anyone know what the price point will be for the new formula Z97 board and the release date perhaps?
35 REPLIES 35

AkaNe0
Level 10
SavageOwl wrote:
Hey does anyone know what the price point will be for the new formula Z97 board and the release date perhaps?

The release of the board depends on which country you are located. But in most of them, the Maximus VII formula should be out beginning of July.

The price of this board will be around $329. Note that the price also varied, depending on the country.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

Yeah i live in canada.

@AkaNe -- will the board be up for pre-order soon like the Devil's Canyon chip already is?

HappyBuddhaman
Level 7
Any info for a US release would be great too.

AkaNe0
Level 10
Don't have any more information for the moment.

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Don't have any more information for the moment.

Please keep us updated on any developments, I want to order this the second it's available, thanx!
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

JimmyH
Level 10
I want to know if the fixed the issue with the PCIE channels, like they did with the Hero. From what I understand with the M6F, you can't QuadSLI and Run a RAIDR at the same time.

Actually is there any TAB data out yet about it.

AkaNe0
Level 10
I got some news about the Formula VII.

So for the moment, that's the information we published about it: http://rog.asus.com/324622014/maximus-motherboards/maximus-vii-formula-chill-with-air-or-water-play-...

Be ready beginning of July. We still don't have the exact date, but in most of the country it will be available at this time (first week of July). I don't think it will be pre-order on this board.

For the technical question about the PCIe channel, the problem it's solved.

Thanks AkaNe. Really looking forward to this board.