cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No new BIOS thread?

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
What's up?...no new BIOS thread 5 minutes after it is posted? No whinging about the cryptic change log?...no claims of outrageous voltage drops? or voltage increases?...

Slow week I guess...

0603 is out for RIVBE

😄

EDIT: 0701 is now out
13 REPLIES 13

HiVizMan
Level 40
BWHAHAHAHAAHAHA so very true Arne.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

I flashed it last night onto one chip. Didn't notice any big differences. Set my offsets back up and voltages and away it went. Is interesting the notes were "improved USB compatibility". Did anyone notice issues with USB devices before?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah there were quite a few issues with the older bios's
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Raja
Level 13
The patch was for one USB mouse in particular.

But there are some hidden changes in UEFI if you must know. If you are sitting underneath or near any sprinklers, move away immediately. We have written some code into UEFI that will set sprinklers off just for fun. 😛

Raja@ASUS wrote:
We have written some code into UEFI that will set sprinklers off just for fun. 😛

Right, I'm tempted to update ...it's been hot here... that sounds really refreshing!

Raja@ASUS wrote:
The patch was for one USB mouse in particular.

But there are some hidden changes in UEFI if you must know. If you are sitting underneath or near any sprinklers, move away immediately. We have written some code into UEFI that will set sprinklers off just for fun. 😛

Can we expect this issue to be fixed soon? X79 BIOS bug, might affect all x79 boards ? 😄

Raja
Level 13
Contact ASUS Service UK if you need support with an issue. I have my hands full right now with stuff that affects if people's systems work at all, than this frivolous stuff. Let alone taking on issues for multiple regions - on top of that you guys ALL have other support channels you can contact for this type of thing (NA, EU, APAC or otherwise).

Praz
Level 13
Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Slow week I guess...

Hello

Just not patient enough. See post #7.

Praz wrote:
Hello

Just not patient enough. See post #7.

LOL...yes I see