cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Logos On a New Build

PervyBiscuit
Level 7
I have been working on a build that called for some metal work lately. I fabricated a Back Panel and a PSU cover for a 750D but for the last few details I wanted to etch out an Asus TUF Winged Logo into the metal and Possibly illuminate it at the end.

I wondered if their was any "Legal" things I have to get permission for if I were to use their logo on something I fabricated and put into my build? I've seen plenty of builds incorporating their logos, but I've never really seen this topic come up before anywhere else.

Now I'll give the forums "required" rundown:

As an FYI I have had these parts for awhile now and currently use them on my test bench. I was waiting for the warmer weather to start on the metal work. Before I transferred them to the case.

Budget: 5k
Main uses of intended build: Surround Gaming / Media Server ( Plex Based )

Parts Acquired:
Cpu: i5-4670k @ 4.6Ghz
Motherboard: Asus z87 Sabertooth
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x 8Gb @ 2133Mhz
GPUs: 2x Evga GTX 780ti ( Reference Cooler )
PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 1300 watt
Cooler: Corsair H100i
Case Fans: 5 x Cyrorig XF140's
Case: Corsair 750D

Monitor resolution: 5760 x 1080 ( 3x Benq GGLB 2255)
Storage requirements: 3 x 4Tb Western Digital Reds / 3 x 240 Kingston v300 SSD's / 1 x 1 Tb Samsung SSD ( All Acquired )
Will you be overclocking: Yes
Colors: Black, Silver, and White Light
Extra information about desired system: Stealth Oriented Design, TUF Branded, Sleek Sleeved Cables.

Thanks for reading! I can post pics of future progress if people are interested on the progress of my build.
2 REPLIES 2

MeanMachine
Level 13
Welcome to ROG PervyBiscuit.

You have a decent build and we are always interested in detailed build logs.
Case mods of the type you want to do are not subject to legal restriction and an ROG symbol on your rear panel should look great.
Good Luck and show us some great pics.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

HiVizMan
Level 40
Pictures or it did not happen.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.