cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Keyboard in Fullscreen Games

taeles
Level 7
About 2 weeks ago this problem randomly showed up on my asus g750. So far I've noticed that any Blizzard title, Wildstar and both Van Helsing games, when in full screen the keyboard isnt responding to most key presses. As in you have to hit any key 3 to 4 times to get any response from the key being pressed. In all those games if I go windows mode, the keyboard responds perfectly. Its doing this with the laptop keyboard as well as external ones. I do have plenty of games that this isn't happening in, skyrim, most ubisoft games and kingdoms of amalur and wolfenstein come to mind, no problems with any of them.

I know this isn't hardware, if it was it would be affecting all my games in windows and fullscreen.

Anyone know whats going on here?
1 REPLY 1

taeles
Level 7
Problem solved. I noticed a small circle icon top right corner in all my games, only present when full screen. That icon is shadowplay 'beta' from nvidia experience. Went in to experience, turned off shadowplay 'beta', keyboard is working perfectly full screen for all my games again. Win!