cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a bit of an issue with Bf:Hardline.

StinkyJay
Level 7
Seems that since iv purchased my cpu the G750 the GTX 860 vision that iv been having a hell of a time getting the new battlefield hardline working... I have installed bf4 running at all ultra high at a flawless capped 60fps but it seems that the same game with whatt appears to be even less detail due to the beta stage of he games development, is giving my pc a very hard time with no subtle change in fps progression on any setting may it be ultra or very low. Was wondering if possible the newer pcs are having an issue with older guis and wut not seeing as the battlefield franchise is on the rise id think they wouldnt release a beta with such old underlying tech. If anyone has any knowledge to what could be holding me back let me know. thanks sincerely frantic gamer.
3 REPLIES 3

hmscott
Level 12
StinkyJay wrote:
Seems that since iv purchased my cpu the G750 the GTX 860 vision that iv been having a hell of a time getting the new battlefield hardline working... I have installed bf4 running at all ultra high at a flawless capped 60fps but it seems that the same game with whatt appears to be even less detail due to the beta stage of he games development, is giving my pc a very hard time with no subtle change in fps progression on any setting may it be ultra or very low. Was wondering if possible the newer pcs are having an issue with older guis and wut not seeing as the battlefield franchise is on the rise id think they wouldnt release a beta with such old underlying tech. If anyone has any knowledge to what could be holding me back let me know. thanks sincerely frantic gamer.

StinkyJay, are you using the Nvidia 340.43 BETA with Hardline optimizations?

GeForce 340.43 Driver
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/76512

New in GeForce 340.43 Beta drivers

Game Ready - This 340.43 Game Ready Beta driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience for GRID: Autosport and the Battlefield: Hardline Beta.

StinkyJay
Level 7
thank you very much

StinkyJay wrote:
thank you very much

StinkyJay, did 340.43 help?