cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog front base

emanuelx
Level 7
Hi, i buy a new Asus Maximus VII Ranger, and comming with bonus Rog Front Base, but i have some problems with configurations.

I installed drivers but i can't enter in edit mode, when my computer in turn on the front base display A0, when is rotate the knob, i can see CPU/Mb temp , and i can see RPM of my fans, but when i pressed the knob the A0 passed to M7R.

I can't make overclock, volume, fan's up/down.

You can me help, i have to use another software to configure the keys of ROG front base?

thank's
19 REPLIES 19

maxamar
Level 7
Welcome to my world try holding the knob in

i tryed but not work, only thing has changed is A0 to M7R.

equalizer music not show nothing.

i update my motherboard to last bIos 0809, but is the same.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Have passed on all front base concerns for you guys.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Raja
Level 13
Have you udpated the Front Base FW version?

my is last version V40

Raja
Level 13
ME drivers, latest Front Base driver and latest sound drivers installed? Which OS?

I have windows 7 x64 pt_PT Sp1 updated.

The drivers are the latest available from the asus site

Where do I find this v40 firmware? I only found v36

have similar issue, have done upgrade to v36 but can only get some use out of the display if its used connected to the USB header.

Almadeira wrote:
Where do I find this v40 firmware? I only found v36

have similar issue, have done upgrade to v36 but can only get some use out of the display if its used connected to the USB header.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG_Front_Base/HelpDesk_Download/

Download it with the 1.01.06 driver (it's part of the package) .

Also download the audio driver 6.0.1.7255 from the same page. You must use that audio driver to have control over audio features.