New ROGer Array

Question How to assign CTRL or ALT button on an ASUS ROG mouse side button??

I am having a problem trying to assign CTRL or ALT button to the side buttons on my ASUS ROG mouse. I am using ASUS ROG mouse software to assign CTRL or ALT button to one of the side buttons on the mouse, I could not find a simple button assignment choice, the nearest thing I could find is macro which I thought would help.

I used the macro to assign the ALT button but it records the press, delay and release which is not what I want since I just want the side button to be like the ALT button. Even when I remove the delay and release it just caused more problems since the ALT button wont be released and it messed up everything, I had to record an ALT release to get things back to normal.

I just want the side button to act like CTRL or ALT buttons, it should be pressed when I press on it and stays pressed when I hold on it and gets released when I release, that's it! simple as that!

Just like the Logitech mouse software where you can just choose the button assignment and press the button to be assigned, can I do that with ASUS mouse software ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

What mouse exactly? there are a few ROG mice

New ROGer Array

Sorry for the late reply, I am using the ROG mouse that comes with my ASUS ROG G750JZ laptop but it doesnt show the model name on the mouse but I can see the M/N (which I think it means model name) is MOBKUL.

I hope this helps

New ROGer Array

Bump