cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Stream Video ASUS Rampage III Extreme LN2 Overclocking i7-980x, ASUS GTX 480

V2-V3
Level 8
Doing single card 480 benchies now, will do 2x and 3x cards next

http://www.livestream.com/nexgenoc

ASUS RAMPAGE III EXTREME RESOURCES
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
RAMPAGE III EXTREME: UNBOXING REVIEW
RAMPAGE III EXTREME: SYSTEM BUILDING
RAMPAGE III EXTREME: OVERCLOCKING
RAMPAGE III EXTREME: FOLDING AT HOME
RAMPAGE III EXTREME: EXTREME OVERCLOCKING
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

9 REPLIES 9

Retired
Not applicable
I'm 2 hours late, but I'm tuning in.

Retired
Not applicable
Oh boy! Pictures from the night.

Nos energy drink in the LN2 pot, perfect fit. With Hp still pouring in.

BSOD right before he can get a screen shot of his 3DMark05 score

Retired
Not applicable
Of course you take second after I go to bed.

Kaboom
Level 8
Good show man! Didn't get to watch the whole thing 😞 but very entertaining. Grats on the 5.6 xD

Retired
Not applicable
It was an amazing night of OverClocking. V2-V3 got a ton of points and I got a large chunk myself. We are hoping to do some more next week with a fresh tank of LN2

Retired
Not applicable
Bummer on the bugged runs guys 😞
I got some good laughs listening to the audio from the feed while benching my x5677, the crowd went wild! lol.

V2-V3
Level 8
Yup stupid CPU score Bug, apparently my i7-980x was running at 18GHz......

I will just have to buy more LN2 and bench again this weekend, only im going all out and ordering all the LN2 in the local area. wont be caught running out of LN2 this time!

Retired
Not applicable
Travis just had a nice talk with the LN2 Clause, and since We have been good OverClockers this year hes going to deliver us a 230 liter tank, although there is the possibility they may setup a permanent tank outback of the store since they make so many deliveries to our area. In other words... CONSTANT LN2 RUSH!!!!

Retired
Not applicable
That would be so solid.