Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

UPDATE! switched to bios 2 again and reloaded the latest bios using EZ flash. My PC finally booted for the first time in 3 days to windows. CPU-Z is still showing my vcore at 1.66 @ 3.7ghz(stock speed) @ 27 degrees. not sure what my next step is from here... but i dont think ill reset my computer any time soon

ROG Guru: White Belt Array kawasakizx10rr's Avatar

Well keep an eye on this post for a MODs comment he should guild you through a fast track rma . if hes in a good mood . and in the mean time fill out a rma form .tho i think a MOD will post here very soon maybe HiVisMan or Raja . http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...untry=&status=

ROG Member Array

awesome.. thanks for the help.. its my first time using forums and i greatly appreciate the help.

ROG Member Array

still running... at 34 degrees while gaming... processor is at 3.7(stock speed) at 1.6xx ghz ... im still unsure if this reading is correct. id imagine i should be running way hotter while gaming but im fairly new to this

What it's alive and running now . but the reading my be wrong you say ? what game is it that your playing . try 3dmark fire strike and see what it shows your clock as at the end. i warn you try 3 times in a row i ma getting so many bench marks that show wrong speeds . like this one last night http://www.3dmark.com/sd/2198983. . it can take a few attempts and it will always only pick the speed of the lowest core in and benchmark
    http://www.3dmark.com/sd/2198995

i get 34c on stock in startrek online maxed settings "LOL yer im a geek". and 54c at 4.6ghz in bf4 after an hour or 2 but never higher than 58c so 34c sounds ok if its not a intensive game or overclocked
    Last edited by kawasakizx10rr; 07-02-2014 at 02:16 PM.

ROG Member Array

computer is running fine still.. havent ran any benchmarks.. but i used AI suite II level up to 4.5 ghz ... it take 1.834v to run at this... befor my level up was reading maybe 1.5 volts to achieve 4.5 ghz and the temp is at 21 deg C. The 12v rail is still reading at 21.216 V and the 5v is at 10.12v... not sure what my next step is (motherboard temp is also reading -63 deg cel). Im out of ideas.. dont know if its the CPU or MOBO thats messed now. Oh! and my computer isnt picking up my mic or speakers anymore. FML

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TehMaDDaNgLeR View Post
    computer is running fine still.. havent ran any benchmarks.. but i used AI suite II level up to 4.5 ghz ... it take 1.834v to run at this... befor my level up was reading maybe 1.5 volts to achieve 4.5 ghz and the temp is at 21 deg C. The 12v rail is still reading at 21.216 V and the 5v is at 10.12v... not sure what my next step is (motherboard temp is also reading -63 deg cel). Im out of ideas.. dont know if its the CPU or MOBO thats messed now. Oh! and my computer isnt picking up my mic or speakers anymore. FML
    Please please tell me that is a typo????
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

this is very odd we need more help.

Are you running windows 7 ? if so try a old bios like 1404. you could hard reset the Cmos by taking out the Cmos battery out for a few mins. and in the bios on board device config. there is the audio option and Bluetooth ect. then your audio driver re install it from the Asus list possibly the ubs drivers too. for that matter do you have AI suit installed . if so install a different version or if you don't have it get it. and monitor the voltages from there in the OS. power plan is on high performance right ? sleep disabled and stuff ?

HiVizMan said

Please please tell me that is a typo????

no its not o_0 . well the bios is showing strange values and doing other odd things now.

we need your help buddy
    Last edited by kawasakizx10rr; 07-03-2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: added quote

ROG Member Array

Yeah... It's not a typo. I was over 1.8 ghz with step up active. It was running @4.5 ghz but only @21 degrees cel. I m using windows seven. After work I'll flash 1404 and give it a try. And I've also already done the hard reset on the CMOS by removing the battery. Should I reset the CMOS again befor flashing 1404?
    And as for the sound problem, I've tried reinstalling drivers once already with no luck but I'll attempt again after I flash 1404. I get static when I plug the headset in but Realtek doesn't recognize anything plugged it at all. And AI suit II is what is reading vcore at 1.8+ And 3.3v @ 3v , 5v @10v and 12v @21+

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast