cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus g751?

fluffydelusions
Level 7
I literally just purchased a g750 yesterday and now I see forum topic that says g751. What is the g751? I cannot find info anywhere? Is it the 750 successor or some kind of ultrabook like model?
8 REPLIES 8

Sinless
Level 10
A new G series gaming laptop? cool !
Asus G75VW-RS72 :cool:
Old reliable Qosmio X305

TheSilverSky
Level 7
Likely the ROG branded version of the N751 that was announced at Computex. The N751 is a G551 without the 4k screen, but with a M.2 PCIE SSD storage option in addition to the 9.5mm drive. Also has some Intel 3D webcam or something.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-updates-Zenbook-series-with-QHD-UX303-and-the-multimedia-N751.1182...

LeonardoTan
Level 7
same here, what da fak man

X-ROG
Level 15
AFAIK it's a minor update with no ETA currently, don't worry. I thought it was shown at Computex but it wasn't because it's too early. Sooo I've accidentally pre-announced it, but we're literally many months away yet. It won't look like N751 that was shown off at Computex however.

fluffydelusions
Level 7
Thanks for clearing it up Marshall

Lucas
Level 7

HulkSmash
Level 8
So, I have a g75 bbk5 (gtx660m version). And I've been wanting to upgrade. Should I wait for this or go for the 750?

Darnassus
Status Under Review
HulkSmash wrote:
So, I have a g75 bbk5 (gtx660m version). And I've been wanting to upgrade. Should I wait for this or go for the 750?

I'd wait for the G751 to come out, then the previous G750's when they're getting kicked out of stock, you might be able to steal a JH for a very good price.