cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rsbrownjr
Level 7
When I edit my profile and select "Edit Avatar", the only option available is to not use an avatar (which is selected). There are no other options. Why is that? Is it because I am new to these forums on the ASUS site? Do I have to post a minimum number of posts before the option becomes available? I use the Chrome browser, if that matters. Hmmm ...

Uh oh ... maybe I didn't read enough in the stickies. Bad habit of mine. Please forgive me.
Rig #2 - ASUS R4BE | Core i7 3970X | Corsair H80i | AX1200i | 32GB Corsair Dom Pt 2666MHz | 3X EVGA GTX -980 Classified SLI | Samsung 840 Evo 1TB X2 (RAID 0) | Win8.1 x64 | Supreme FX Black | Corsair SP2500 Speakers
14 REPLIES 14

Gorman
Level 12
You need to be a member for 5 days and make 5 posts. Looks like you've got the posts, so just got to wait 🙂

I don't know why this isn't written down on the avatars section, they really should add it... You're certainly not the first person to ask ;D

rsbrownjr
Level 7
Hey hey! It showed up. Yeah ... they should put in a sentence or two stating that. Oh well ...
Rig #2 - ASUS R4BE | Core i7 3970X | Corsair H80i | AX1200i | 32GB Corsair Dom Pt 2666MHz | 3X EVGA GTX -980 Classified SLI | Samsung 840 Evo 1TB X2 (RAID 0) | Win8.1 x64 | Supreme FX Black | Corsair SP2500 Speakers

helmiec
Level 7
well well :cool:
maximusVII Hero i74790K GTX770 G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB_2400MHz Samsung SSD 840pro Seidon 120XL

Marc79
Level 7
I should be good to go.
4790k @4.7GHz/1.296v // Maximus VI Hero // 16GB G.SKILL TridentX 2133MHz // 980 Ti 1472MHz game// AX860 // H110 // 760T // PB278Q // Win 8.1

good to know 🙂

Thanks for the avatar info.

I can't add an Avatar. I have posted more then 5 messages and have been on for more then 5 days.

Are there new requirements that I am missing? Also, why do I get the Image Verification for each message that I post?

zorin1 wrote:
I can't add an Avatar. I have posted more then 5 messages and have been on for more then 5 days.

Are there new requirements that I am missing? Also, why do I get the Image Verification for each message that I post?

Currently there is a bug that prevents some people from graduating. ASUS is looking into it.

Captcha is an anti-spam measure that ASUS implemented for new accounts. Once you graduate you won't have to do it anymore.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Looks like the bug is still there I've posted way more than 5 posts and been a member for over a year no option yet