Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JX issues

Cavimanus
Level 7
2 REPLIES 2

Gericop
Level 7
Battery Saving means that the cooling policy is passive which means that your laptop goes hot until it's hot enough to turn on the fans. As of the 100% usage, it could be a virus or other background processes. In the given picture, there's a "Remote desktop services" under the svchost which is not present on my computer. If I were you, I'd try the following thing: disconnect your laptop from the Internet, restart it, and watch the reactions. If it's not getting hot now, then there's something on your computer that constantly communicate and make your CPU work (maybe receiving and sending data, encrypting / decrypting data, etc.). Also select the Entertainment (or the built-in Balanced) power plan to let your system use active cooling policy.

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Do you pirate games? You can tell me in PM if you're worried about admitting it.

You may have one of the hardcore viruses that hijacks your unit to mine bitcoins.

Take your unit offline and watch if it happens again.

If it happens while online, check your wireless send / receive at how much data is leaving the unit on idle.

P.S I don't have Remote Desktop Services either. When CPU is running 100 try kill that process thread with right click + stop