Antique Collector? Fabio?
(Hint: You gave him money.)
16 REPLIES 16

DaemonCantor
Level 13
If I had to guess it's you 30yrs ago...

chrsplmr
Level 18
Right, well, the 30 years ago part. Not I.

(Hint 2: He has been sued by the U.S.Government more times than
any other private citizen in history, and mostly prevailed.)

(Hint 3: The money you gave him will benefit you today, it is right now.)

(Hint 4: He was doing parkour when parkour wasnt, cool?
No, Was unheard of.)

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Yes I know who it is but if I name him are you going to buy me a D9 Cat Bulldozer with the extra wide front blade?

chrsplmr
Level 18
Hahahahahhahaa....If I had his money, I would pay off your house, buy you and your wife a car,
put your kids through college, some bionic arms and legs...one of each ROG boards, a few laptops
and throw in the d9 with a crew..then we could talk about your favorite charity funding...... (Charity: ooops, another Hint)

But to answer your question...hahahahhahahaa...Sorry, No.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Well it's Billy Boy at around 1978...Just after he moved to Redmond, Washington.....ok since you got me in to trivia I pulled out an old Photo from years ago, Can you name this person??? and yes He's still alive....

chrsplmr
Level 18
That is U.

And Yes, His name is Bill and he OWNS Redmond, Washington now. hahahhaa

Did you know he could jump over a chair from a still standing position?
Thank You for playing along.... I had never seen that pic before.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
No it's not me...and now that my belly is full I can tell you that but it is a good friend....Hint: I didn't know Jelly could Bounce like that!...

Peanut Butter?

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I'll bet there's not a single soul on these here forums that could Identify him...but he's famous...and no not Amos...no he don't cook..at least nothing I could eat...Yes he's into Computers, Yes he's a Gamer he plays WoW, GW, Rift...He's started a couple Companies and backed a few...Enough hints....yet?...come on I've just about told you his name....and this is a picture of him at 11yrs old in front of my Dads Ham Radio.