cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus VI Formula WiFi antena standart?

Beasty
Level 7
I was wondering what exactly is the standart name of the wifi cable connectors, I twisted mine even they were properly screwed on the back IO shield, so one of them snaped. Luckly I have old linksys router with the same antenna cable, but I had to manually fix it by sticking the broken original cable to the one from the router. It works, but I would like proper and longer connectors. The name I came with is U-FL-RP-SMA-Female-10 ( you can search in the net for photos) . Please someone who knows for sure the name of the connectors to confirm that these are the one I need. Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

jab383
Level 13
SMA is the correct style. The connector on the antenna cables of the M6F is female. The rest of the alphabet soup is a particular maker or seller's part number.

Jeff

HiVizMan
Level 40
Thank you Jeff have repped you.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Beasty
Level 7
Yes, thank you Jeff for your answer, I am sure about the SMA plug, but wondering more about the other end of the cable, as I see there are several kind of it too (sizes?), is it U.FL ?