cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ! Need Win7 Drivers for G56JR!

Altairxoxo
Level 7
Hai,i bought today the G56JR,and unfortunatelly,i can t find any driver for it,neither can i install some of them(the ones i found for win 8),I m currently running win 7 ultimate.It s like,i ve spent more than 5 hours continuously searching for drivers,and so far i have found only dead ends.I am currently downloading the nvidia graphics,hopefully that works,but still need to install the others.PS Internet doesn t work,so im using another laptop to try to install drivers,i m copying drivers into an external hard,and put them on my g56jr and so on.Sooo,if any kind person is here,and wants to help a bro in need,i would be happy to give him/her a beer,for the future help.

Thanx
3 REPLIES 3

Altairxoxo
Level 7
UPDATE!
I have managed to install Graphic Card Drivers,Audio Drivers,Keyboard,bluetooth drivers.I need to install the LAN and WiFi drivers,i m like super tired of all this searching,and im starting to give up,any suggestions ?I have tried and installed the Realtek Lan driver,aswell as WiFi_Intel_Win81_64_Driver.and still cant do much,any HALP ?

manufacturers are forcing you to use win8.
bend to their moneyhunger.
its not like i have enormous sense of self importance, its just that im importanter than most

xdon82
Level 7
You have to search these drivers in Google by typing ID of the hardware component, which is available in Control Panel \ System

for example You click on the unknown hardware in Control Panel and copy its ID and paste into Google like this "PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0416&SUBSYS_22CA1043" then You got results what it is ...after that you type in Google the name of this component and add "Windows 7 32/64 bit driver download". This is the best way.

Sometimes You got a link to a driver immedietely, but be careful, many sites have viruses. Try to look at the manufacturer web page of the component first