New ROGer Array

Glossy Display Option Available for G750 Line?

I have been looking all over and I have had a difficult time trying finding out how to order a g750 JM with a Glossy
    Glare display instead of a matte for the Asus G750 JM.

Surely the option to choose between the two is available ?

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array Maxter's Avatar

I was under the impression that depending on the model, you get a specific screen... I think the 3D models have the glossy screen (don't quote me on that). In any case, the matte display is a solid display for working in a building or outside. Gaming graphics look pretty solid with matte too! The glossy will have a glare everywhere, unless you are using full display brightness (unlike matte, lowest display brightness works awesome everywhere)

New ROGer Array

Thanks for the reply, but your are telling me that theres No option to pick between a matte / glossy display on a premium grade laptop line ?
    I have owned multiple matte and glossy display laptops so I know the pros and cons of both.
    I will most likely never play my laptop outside, it will always be inside so I really prefer Gloss for the better color reproduction.

I just want to know where the option is to choose between a matte and gloss display