cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750jz toughpad randomly falls off.

broadleaf
Level 7
It happens when i accidently touch it with 2 fingers.
But it happens if i dont, as well. It looks like the computer freezes for second,
not the screen tho, it keeps running. It's a symptom of what?
its not like i have enormous sense of self importance, its just that im importanter than most
3 REPLIES 3

hmscott
Level 12
broadleaf, you could try disabling the Asus Smart Gesture options for 2 fingers, and see if the problem goes away...

broadleaf
Level 7
Ok guys my first Asus laptop is -

Having Vertical lines on screen problem
Touchpad randomly glitching issue
And finally my "s" key is jumping out of socket at slight touch lol.
Thats what i call quality, that's some impressive business model
3000$ laptop with keyboard and screen of a 500$ one.
? No guys, really - ?
U wot? U manufacturer of high end hardware? U sure m8?

check the vid, if you press low part of button it jumps out, other key are fine.

Im returning it.
its not like i have enormous sense of self importance, its just that im importanter than most

Tell me about it.. I just sent mine back. Here's the thread: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?49092-Asus-G750JM-is-a-nightmare&country=&status=

But Jesus Fcu*ing Christ. Wow. Your video, I did not expect that. Ahahah. And these a**holes charge so much money for it.

I am so pissed off. I paid huge money for this laptop, also bought extra SSD and extra RAM (which was difficult to find - low voltage 1.35v) and was so disappointed.

But this video. Just unbelievable. Asus is on my blacklist forever now. I sent mine back yesterday, just hope the shop will return the money promptly, I need a new computer.

And still, if someone in here has advice on a good 17" replacement then I'm all ears.

Send this crap back as soon as you can, as I have said in the previous thread, none other laptop in the shop, except for the $230 one with ubuntu, had screen quality that bad, not to mentionn all the other problems I had with it.

And BTW - cute fingers 😛