Hybrid View

New ROGer Array

ROG OC Panel Issue

I've installed the OC Panel on my pc, and when I turn it on all the numbers are 0s. Does this thing even work with my mobo, which is the R4E Black Edition?

ROG Member Array

If your getting only zeros i would suspect that your cable is not properly connected. I also have the Rampage IV black edition and oc panel, and the end of the cable that fits into the OC panel is not a very good fit. If possible boot with the side cover open and see if you get any output if you push the connector in. I Trimmed back the plastic sheath slightly on mine to try and get a slightly better fit but it is still a little loose.
    Last edited by Ledge; 07-13-2014 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Spelling fail

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array chrisnyc75's Avatar

Yeah, I had the same problem with the OC panel at first until I re-seated the cable a few times. Not sure why, but it seems it's tricky to get it plugged in just right.
    Asus RIVBE • i7 4930K @ 4.7ghz • 8gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 CL8
    2xSLI EVGA GTX 770 SC • Creative X-Fi Titanium • 2x 840 SSD + 1TB Seagate Hybrid
    EVGA Supernova 1300W• Asus VG278H & nVidia 3d Vision
    Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/ custom watercooling:
    XSPC Raystorm (cpu & gpu), XSPC Photon 170, Swiftech D5 vario
    Alphacool Monsta 360mm +6x NB e-loop, XT45 360mm +6x Corsair SP120

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnyc75 View Post
    Yeah, I had the same problem with the OC panel at first until I re-seated the cable a few times. Not sure why, but it seems it's tricky to get it plugged in just right.
    Mine worked fine for a year but then stopped working and no lights on the front panel. I had to reset the cables a few times and then it started working again. The cable plugs are really sensitive, REALLY!!

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

OP please confirm that cable seating has resolved this issue.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

i got rid of the OC panel and installed the ROG Front Base panel, i like it alot better then the OC panel was worth the money

New ROGer Array

Sorry for the late response. It finally worked once I pushed in on the cable a little.