cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Import\Export Profiles to files?

1stcowgirl
Level 7
Can I Import\Export Profiles to files?
want to import\export so the next time i wont have to start tunning avrything.
ºi7-4790k, ºZ97-A, º4x4GB Ripjaws X 1600mhz, ºASUS GTX 780Ti OC [DC2OC] ºCorsair GS700, ºCM 690 IIIº LG E2241T ºWin 7 Ulti' SP1 x64
9 REPLIES 9

MeanMachine
Level 13
Hi 1stcowgirl, You can save profiles as you go, from within Bios.

Import\Export Profiles are done via USB Stick.

Go to Tool Menu-ASUS O.C Profile, create and give it a name or number, save profile to USB Stick.
This profile can then be imported back to Bios.;)

Do not use your saved profiles should you change. DIMMs, CPU, or Bios Version.
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]

HiVizMan
Level 40
GPU tweak or for the bios. Your other post says GPU tweak.

When you make a profile your profile can be saved, your settings will be set each time you boot to OS.

Not sure if that is what you are asking.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

yes i am asking about gpu-tweak.
lets say i formated my hdd and reinstalled WIN, after installing gpu-tweak i have to start tuning it again and then save to profiles (1,2,3,4,S,G).
i am asking for a way, to be able to import a saved profile , so i wont need to tune evrything again.
ºi7-4790k, ºZ97-A, º4x4GB Ripjaws X 1600mhz, ºASUS GTX 780Ti OC [DC2OC] ºCorsair GS700, ºCM 690 IIIº LG E2241T ºWin 7 Ulti' SP1 x64

HiVizMan
Level 40
Well I guess you could find out were the loaded saves are kept and simply copy them over to the new OS. But it takes such a short time to set up a profile I would not bother myself.

Are you having a specific issue with setting up profiles or profile that you do not want to set them up again.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
profile that you do not want to set them up again.

the above.
iv got the 780Ti dc2oc and the VRM are freeking HOT on the Default Fan profile (BF4 gives me 107c, it is summer here but even though...)
so the only thing helps is the fan profile (except custom cooling i tried milion of methods... only ramping up the orginal fan HELPS).
also, evrytime i have to reinstall or update gpu-tweak, i need to find that sweet scale for the fan.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Your VRM's are quite cool actually. Most folks I know who have the card have them between 85 - 105'C 😄

Give me a few minutes and I will see if I can find a way to copy the save file and see if they can be transfered.

1stcowgirl
Level 7
Did you find anything?

HiVizMan
Level 40
Sorry got involved with playing with my kids and then the football took over.

I have not bee able to transfer the saves across.

1stcowgirl
Level 7
oh you got kids, bless them. i have a 2year doughter with me and a 4year son in Johannesburg.
and the match last night... well.. lets say that i am under rockets attacks these days and we dident had a chance to switch from the news.
-
Anyway, thank you for your time and effort .