cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus RMA nightmare..... going on my 3rd

mu5tang71
Level 7
My Maximus Formula VI RMA has been a nightmare... over 2 months and still not right!!!

1st RMA - all 3 CHA-HEADERS stopped working. Fixed header issue but got a whole new issue when I recieved it. Got a Q-Code 55 when I put a ramm stick in the B1 or B2 slot. A1 and A2 were fine.

2nd RMA - Fixed the Ram slot B1 and B2 but now the A1 and A2 slot is not working... Got a new RMA going on the 3rd.

3rd RMA - Going to cross ship for a new board. I don't no what they did to that board. I just want a new one. The integrity is in question after all they did and shipping back and forth.

They did a KEYIN for about a week and replaced the socket twice..... really????

Here is the socket and what it looked liked when I got it back

They said they tested it and it tested okay..... But I asked the guy if they physically put a ram stick in each slot or just run some bull**** diagnostic test. He said he didn't no. Well if they did put a stick in it they would have seen it q-coded 55.
Asus Maximus VI Formula MB, Intel Core I7 4770K CPU, Thermaltake Overseer RX-II Case, H100 Corsair Cooler Push/Pull Config, 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333 Ram, EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4GB Dual Classified w/ EVGA A w/ Backplate, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G Gold Power Supply, Window 7 Ultimate x64,
14 REPLIES 14

mu5tang71
Level 7
WILL POST

WILL POST

WONT POST

WONT POST

They just lost a customer that just bought over 2000.00 in ROG parts.... I am sure I wont put out of business but I can be sure they wont get any more of mine..... Offered me nothing for all my frustations and time loss without having what I paid for... EVGA Classified is my next mobo...
Asus Maximus VI Formula MB, Intel Core I7 4770K CPU, Thermaltake Overseer RX-II Case, H100 Corsair Cooler Push/Pull Config, 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333 Ram, EVGA GeForce GTX 770 4GB Dual Classified w/ EVGA A w/ Backplate, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G Gold Power Supply, Window 7 Ultimate x64,

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
mu5tang71, sorry to hear the RMAs have not gone better.

I can see you have a new RMA by searching the name from your profile in our system (hope you don't mind), but if you are located in the U.S. and are having problems with previous RMAs, suggest sending an email to Jolene at cl-jolene@asus.com (she's not on the ROG forums) as mentioned in this thread ASUS Worldwide RMA Guide to see what other options she can offer to resolve this.

Although I'm more of a notebook person, feel free to send me a PM at cl-Albert if you run into any more problems getting this taken care of, but expect Jolene should be able to help get this solved. Thanks.

Okay I will give her a shot... thanks for the info.....

cl-Albert
If possible, please let us know how it goes, good or bad? Thanks!

After taking your advise it looks like I am getting a new board..... This is the email I received today

Thank you............. Jolene & cl-Albert
-
-
-
Dear Mr. Hommel,

Thank you for reaching out. I do apologize for all of the inconveniences these past few RMA's have given you. Per our warranty policy, we do not offer any brand new replacements.

After further looking into your case, and searching around to see if we have a brand new board available, I am happy to say that we do! I am also able to have this be a cross ship or in other words Advance replacement RMA.

Your RMA number is still USPCXXXXXX. Please complete the attached forms and either send it to the fax number provided at the top left hand corner, or email the forms to (email edited by cl-Albert) *****@asus.com.

Thank you for your patience, let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Jolene
ASUS Customer Loyalty

cl-Albert
Glad to hear we could provide more options for this and thanks for the update!

Prisoner
Level 7
I am about to experience the same thing I am sure. So far I have been told twice that the stock is being checked. That I am supposed to check back with support in 48 hours. Last time I checked I was the customer; it is not my responsibility to do the work of ASUS staff. Not to mention that the staff of ASUS appears put out to have to speak with me. So a pattern begins...

cl-Albert
Prisoner wrote:
I am about to experience the same thing I am sure. So far I have been told twice that the stock is being checked. That I am supposed to check back with support in 48 hours. Last time I checked I was the customer; it is not my responsibility to do the work of ASUS staff. Not to mention that the staff of ASUS appears put out to have to speak with me. So a pattern begins...

Sorry to hear that RMA has not gone better and feel free to send me a PM at cl-Albert with your RMA number to look into more if you're still having any problems to resolve it.

Okay..... I finally able to have enough money in my account to cover the cross ship. I faxed out the paperwork yesterday 7-30-2014. would anyone no how long it takes for them to get the board out in the mail. I have not heard anything from them but it's it's only been like 34 hrs. I don't what to bug them or piss them off but at the same time I really want to get this whole thing behind me. I can't see it being that difficult to process the information I gave them and get it out in the mail.