cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JZ-T4046H No Mouse and Backpack

FluffBunny
Level 7
I ordered the G750JZ-T4046H and recieved no Backpack and Game mouse, which I did receive with my G73JH and G75VW.
I also see the mouse driver preinstalled.

So did any of you received a backpack and mouse or did ASUS stop providing those with the G laptop serie?

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

Wr3ckloose
Level 7
hell no, lol. that back pack costs 169 dollars on amazon and the mouse is 70 bucks.

dblkk
Level 7
The mouse and backpack are accessories for the laptop, not included with the laptop THe backpack has finally become available the past month or so, and I haven't once seen a combo deal including those accessories with the purchase.

gazzacbr
Level 10
my G750JX came with backpack and mouse all boxed together.
the backpack is not as nice as the ones with red logos on as its just all black, but hey, free is free.
it also had nVidia 3D glasses as i have a 3D screen.
(if only the family would stop laughing at me i would use them more 😉 )
but that was last october and maybe Asus started pinching the pennies after that.
Asus G750JX-CV050H||GTX770M||24GB ram||120hz 3D screen||
1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD||500GB Crucial M4 SSD||500GB Crucial M4 SSD in DVD Bay
free bag and mouse :cool:
win 8.1||win 7||win xp||server 2008||os x mavericks||linux mint 16

Prostar_Compute
Level 9
Bundles are subject to availability and what a reseller purchases from Asus. A lot of resellers don't stock the backback and gaming mouse.

We customize Asus, MSI, and Clevo laptops!

dblkk
Level 7
the ' bundled ' keyboard and mouse would be things that the seller includes. Not asus. With very few exceptions and usually limited to certain countries and only a very specific model. None of which include the G750.

On that note, I remember newegg including a backpack a month or so back. But I also remember reading the reviews on that matter, and the backpack was for 15" notebook. lol, included with a asus with 17" screen that's body is even bigger.

I bought a G750JH and it came with a mouse and the backpack (not the one with the red logo though) 😄