cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Base request

cdcbr3
Level 7
When my desktop powers down, the frontbase doesnt turn off.
If I power it just with sata cable and no connect cable, when the PC shuts down, the Frontbase goes off and on when the PC is turned on again.

Can we get a Bios change or setting we can use to automatically turn off the display on shutdown?
4 REPLIES 4

cdcbr3
Level 7
Or can we disconnect the supply from the usb header to fix this?

But the USB feed is part of the Rog EXT cable..
if the Front base ran off the data power and shut down when the data power went off, this would be better for me.
then just have the USB power as a pass through instead of powering the FB

I have the same issue. When my computer enter in sleep mode the ROG Front Panel stays up. With the OC Panel the behavior is different, which means, when computer goes to sleep, OC Panel lights off. Is it possible to have a fix (lets say a firmware update) that turn off the Front Panel (as the same happens with OC Panel) when computer goes to sleep and still have the USB charging functionality still working?

HiVizMan
Level 40
You only really need the USB feed if you are going to be using the Front Base to charge stuff when your system is powered down as I understand it.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.