cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of my gaming peripherals work after upgrading to a ROG G550JK

NZDUB
Level 7
Hi everyone. I need a bit of help troubleshooting my bluetooth and wireless on a ROG G550JK.
So I've got this Razor Orochi 2013 mouse that has a bluetooth functionality. Has always worked fine BUT on this laptop it just won't pair. I go through the whole precedure but no way of having it to work. When I give up and turn it off, using the mousepad of the laptop, it then becomes impossible to use any of the buttons. No way of clicking means... reboot. Awesome. So I've removed the bluetooth drivers to see if it helps and they are two different drivers available from the support page. Intel or Qualcomm. Which one should I take?
Secondly, my Logitech G930 wireless headphones don't get recognized by the Logitech configuration program. Apparently it doesn't like USB 3.0... any thoughts?
Last by not least, my Saitek pro joystick AV8R just goes completely berserk when plugged in... impossible to caliber it - I just get spastic I/O that makes it look like a 200 kg epileptic urangutang on acid is using it to play street fighter. Again what I have read online points to a USB device not dealing with superspeed usb.
So, wow, after getting this new gaming laptop... no gaming mouse, no gaming headphone/mike, and no joystick. Not what I call gamer-friendly.
Thanks to whoever can help.
6 REPLIES 6

NZDUB
Level 7
No one? Please help!

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Hit it with a hammer until it works. :x?

OMG this is unbelievable

Clicked on the webpage of that model... then clicked on Email Us... that page never worked
https://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/QuestionForm/TechQuery

OMG this is unbelievable

Clicked on the webpage of that model... then clicked on Email Us... that page never worked
https://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/QuestionForm/TechQuery

And why does this site keep switching to... SPANISH??!!!! WTF

NZDUB
Level 7
Really no one?

Well you won't catch me buying another of these piece of ****

ASUS offers the worst support EVER

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
NZDUB wrote:
So I've removed the bluetooth drivers to see if it helps and they are two different drivers available from the support page. Intel or Qualcomm. Which one should I take?

Hi, sorry for the delay.

Try the contact page below if you prefer and let us know where you are located if you have any trouble finding the right number.
http://support.asus.com/Hotlines.aspx?SLanguage=en

There may be better ways to find the right Bluetooth driver for your notebook, but if you are still using the ASUS Windows image, there should be a copy of the driver disk under the C:/eSupport/eDriver folder, so just run the 'AsInsWiz' application if available to 'autorun' the 'driver disk' and see which Bluetooth driver it auto-detects and wants to install for your notebook.

Also, if you were running your peripherals under a different Windows version than you are right now (Win8.1?), you might also want to check with the peripheral manufacturers to see if they are aware of any issues or have any updated software for their devices and the Windows version you are running currently.

Good luck and hope you can get back to some serious gaming soon!