cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Maximus VI Impact Wireless with Linux

pages
Level 7
Hi all ,

FIrst off I found this thread http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?41617-Maximus-VI-Impact-Linux-Driver-Support&highlight=impa... which had similar issues but it trailed off and i didn't want to be a big bad necromancer raising it

My issue is I have the Impact VI and am currently using the mPCIe Combo II + Wi-Fi 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.0 which came with it.
I installed Ubuntu on one of my partitions but the Wireless isn't recognised on ubuntu. I've had similar issues before and always used a USB key to place in the required drivers.

But I'm having no luck with trying to google a solution. Unfortunately using Ethernet cable isn't an option so I'm wondering if anyone here knows where I might be able to get the correct drivers or is this a case that it's not supported and I'll have to buy an external wireless adapter
1 REPLY 1

HiVizMan
Level 40
I am sorry mate I can not help you but have a free bump and hope that someone can chip in with a solution.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.